The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xoDancerxo
You might have to go to pick your GCSE certificates, my school normally do a presentation evening in November time and present them all

Same my school will do that too
Good luck tomorrow everyone! I hope you all get the grades you want without too much stress :smile:
Original post by s.bxlo
I want to cry.

Me too I don't wanna go back to school 😭😭😥😢
Original post by Rosy-Smith18
Good luck tomorrow everyone! I hope you all get the grades you want without too much stress :smile:

Thanks you too 😊
Just killing some time before I go to hed (staying up past midnight to obtain the WJEC GB pretty much ruined my chances of sleeping well last night!), but I nonetheless hope that everyone achieves the grades that they want thanks to hard work and pure determination. :frown: Already wishing that it was 10am tomorrow (the time at which my school opens)!
Lots of luck everybody! Try and get some sleep; I certainly will be! :biggrin:
Goodluck everyone hope you all do well 🙏🙏😁☺️👍🏾✌🏽️
Good luck everyone! I hope everyone gets the grades they want!

I'm off to bed now- Bye!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know it's funny how we predicted the number of pages in this thread to be between 100-150, when its gone over 230
Who has done OCR economics? What did you think of the paper/grade boundaries?
Original post by trollface54
You know it's funny how we predicted the number of pages in this thread to be between 100-150, when its gone over 230

As expected
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
God tonight is going slow! Anyone gonna be up tonight unable to sleep?

Me:frown:
Reply 4672
Rep me if you have got below Cs.
Good Luck to everyone for tomorrow, hope everyone gets the grades they want :cheers::console:
Guys i got 12 A*'s last year
Good luck everyone! I remember how stressful it was getting my GCSE results years ago but it's all worked out, and time has passed so quickly since. :tongue:

I plan to be around on the forum along many others of my amazing Study Help team to help you guys should you need it. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help. :smile:
Goodluck to you all guys! I pray that God blesses us all with the grades we worked hard for and deserve! And remember that GCSEs are just the start, so dont be put off if youre not too happy, A levels are much more important :smile:
Reply 4677
Not gonna sleep tonight... -.-
Tbh this is worse than exam pressure. <(o-o)< :s-smilie:
I wonder if this thread is going to do an all nighter...
Original post by shaunobrien1
I wonder if this thread is going to do an all nighter...

If people here are anything like me, this thread just might.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest