The Student Room Group

Help Me Predict/Mark My Grade

So guy's tomorrow is results day and I'm scared. I did iGCSE AQA 8705.

Paper 1 is out of 50 and you need 34 for a C
My Speak and Listening is 36 Marks A*
My Coursework is at 32 Which is a C

Please help me ;-;
Can you not wait 10 hours? Go to sleep, wake up and you will have your results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by the.chantele
So guy's tomorrow is results day and I'm scared. I did iGCSE AQA 8705.

Paper 1 is out of 50 and you need 34 for a C
My Speak and Listening is 36 Marks A*
My Coursework is at 32 Which is a C

Please help me ;-;

Provided that you get at least a C in the exam, you'll definitely come out with at least a B overall.
Original post by Vyres
Provided that you get at least a C in the exam, you'll definitely come out with at least a B overall.

Thank you very much, I appreciate you responding, but one last thing if I come out with D in the exam I'm likely to get a C right?
Reply 4
Thank you very much, I appreciate you responding, but one last thing if I come out with D in the exam I'm likely to get a C right?

Well unfortunately I can't answer that for you lol. But if it's a subject that you know you're good at, then I'm sure you came out with at least a C in the exam. I think a lot of us are doubting ourselves due to the pressure we're under. I'm sitting here very worried about my results also. To be honest I just want this day to end. Getting these GCSEs off my chest will finally relieve me of the constant day to day worry that I didn't do well. Maybe I can finally finish the summer tasks I was given in preparation for the first year of A-level in September. :lol:
Original post by Vyres
Well unfortunately I can't answer that for you lol. But if it's a subject that you know you're good at, then I'm sure you came out with at least a C in the exam. I think a lot of us are doubting ourselves due to the pressure we're under. I'm sitting here very worried about my results also. To be honest I just want this day to end. Getting these GCSEs off my chest will finally relieve me of the constant day to day worry that I didn't do well. Maybe I can finally finish the summer tasks I was given in preparation for the first year of A-level in September. :lol:

I understand and same I really want this nightmare to end! Again thanks for answering, also good luck tomorrow I hope it goes well!
Reply 6
I understand and same I really want this nightmare to end! Again thanks for answering, also good luck tomorrow I hope it goes well!

No problem. Good luck, hope you get the grades you want. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest