The Student Room Group

does anyone want to talk to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bluemadhatter

how much my grandson

alcohol
Original post by NotNotBatman
Hopefully they'll brighten your mood then. I've never been to thorpe park, I was offered twice in primary school, but opted out, because it was too mainstream for ten year old edgy me; Have you been before? .

I haven't been before so I'm excited. I've been recommended 2 rides so far.. anyone is welcome to suggest some more xD

I've been to chessington though :lol: like 4 times but I guess its cause its more family friendly :tongue:

Original post by Aph
Okay Say your favourite English word in your favourite foreign language?

Infatuación you?
(edited 7 years ago)
If it was 2 seconds then it wasn't love. Do you plan to make a move on any of your crushes?

Original post by RobML
alcohol

I have lots of that
Hi,
I'm okay thanks,
What's up? What you do sad?
Reply 24
I haven't been before so I'm excited. I've been recommended 2 rides so far.. anyone is welcome to suggest some more xD

I've been to chessington though :lol: like 4 times but I guess its cause its more family friendly :tongue:

Infatuación you?
unmisverstandlich
Reply 25
If it was 2 seconds then it wasn't love. Do you plan to make a move on any of your crushes?

I have lots of that

What you got fam?

I have lots of that

What is your dream career?

I have lots of that

Favourite drink?
Original post by Nimrahk123
Hi,
I'm okay thanks,
What's up? What you do sad?

I was just a bit lonely but I'm okay now. This thread and my bestiee have made me feel better :dance:

I haven't been in love but I have loved, I recently got my heart broken and I don't currently have a crush unless you count Kylie :love:

Original post by RobML
What you got fam?

Half a bottle of wine?

Original post by SeanFM
What is your dream career?

Mental health nurse
Favourite drink?

KA fruit punch I think or Vimto or Passion fruit Rubicon or Bubble tea
No :colonhash:
Original post by mr T 999
No :colonhash:

You are everywhere I swear
Original post by hafsa473
You are everywhere I swear

:colone: :ninja: :lurk:

Spoiler

Posted from Your Mind
KA fruit punch I think or Vimto or Passion fruit Rubicon or Bubble tea

Half a bottle of wine?

Mental health nurse

I was talking about alcoholic drinks referring to your response :tongue:, but anyway what inspired you to want to be a mental health nurse? Coming from someone who has no idea what he wants to do.
I was talking about alcoholic drinks referring to your response :tongue:, but anyway what inspired you to want to be a mental health nurse? Coming from someone who has no idea what he wants to do.

:ninja2:

https://www.actuaries.org.uk/become-actuary/why-become-actuary/how-much-will-i-earn

oooh hmm I guess wine in terms of taste I havent tried a variety of alcoholic drinks though

I had no idea what I wanted to do either, I was truly in a puddle. However my therapist (who is a senior nurse) noticed that I enjoy helping people a lot and that I have a natural ability at it! I've always been interested in mental health from a very young age and at first I wanted to be a Doctor then I wanted to be Neuroscience scientist then I wanted to be a Paramedic and I also had my dad telling me he wanted me to do business and finance etc.

So anyway I was near tears because I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and then my therapist suggested nursing and I hadnt really thought about it so I looked into it and realised its what I wanted to do AND I could get to it through a non academic route which is ideal for me because I've learnt in the past 2 years that I learn more from doing than memorising and sitting an exam that determines my life. So now I'm applying for nursing assistant positions or anything similar so I can work my way up and one of the things I applied for is a mental health assistant which I really hope I get as its closer to what I really am interested in.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4274598

Its all about finding out what you are good at and what interests you and allowing that to help determine what you want to do. I think even if I had not found out what I wanted to do, I would have taken a year off so I could work (retail maybe) and do volunteering work on the side because I love volunteering. I also dropped out of college which was a major big decision as everyone was against it but then I had the few people who trusted in my decision and knew that I would eventually be doing something I want and believed in me :smile:

Damn that's my life story right there :lol:
Reply 37
I was just a bit lonely but I'm okay now. This thread and my bestiee have made me feel better :dance:

I haven't been in love but I have loved, I recently got my heart broken and I don't currently have a crush unless you count Kylie :love:

Half a bottle of wine?

Mental health nurse

Red or white? Sweet or dry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Red or white? Sweet or dry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Red and sweet... like blood :h:
Reply 39
Red and sweet... like blood :h:

I prefer medium dry in all honesty, but since you're offering...
Is the other half for you?v

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest