The Student Room Group

What is more important in life, job love or education or money??

What is the most important thing in your life right now? Please tell me, because i really want to know thanks?!?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
What is the most important thing in your life right now? Please tell me, because i really want to know thanks?!?

What it is yours? O_o
Love as in my family.

Money is nothing in the long term, it can fly away within a twinkle of an eye.
Reply 3
Original post by mr T 999
What it is yours? O_o

Original post by German123
Love as in my family.

Money is nothing in the long term, it can fly away within a twinkle of an eye.

Probably love to be honest with you. I also think the others are important in their own way, especially job, except i can't seem to find one :s-smilie:
Probably love to be honest with you. I also think the others are important in their own way, especially job, except i can't seem to find one :s-smilie:

I'll say money and love have equal importance in my life :yep:

Well, sounds like you have what is most important to you then, which is something to be very thankful and happy about - a lot of people have all but.
Reply 6
Original post by dock-leaf
Well, sounds like you have what is most important to you then, which is something to be very thankful and happy about - a lot of people have all but.

Thanks that was a nice reply. I may not be a millionaire, but who cares. With credit, i am never short when i need it!

Love, education,money, job in order of decreasing importance
My number one priority is happiness. I'd say love and education at the moment are near the top. I love being in a relationship and having someone close to love and cherish. I'm going back into edumacation to try and gain a career in something I enjoy and I want a better quality of life. Both of these should lead to happiness.
Original post by pointblank91
My number one priority is happiness. I'd say love and education at the moment are near the top. I love being in a relationship and having someone close to love and cherish. I'm going back into edumacation to try and gain a career in something I enjoy and I want a better quality of life. Both of these should lead to happiness.

Well with that spelling, you definitely need an "edumacation".:spank:

Being successful in your own right and appreciating those who have helped you get there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I feel well, the most important are awarness, understanding, knowledge and skills. When I feel bad, the most important is to get rid of pain and regain strenght to act.
Reply 12
None of the above?
education
Education>Job Love>Money :smile:
I had to find out the hard way but:

1. Money.
2. Love (this is tied with 1. because girls REALLY love money and don't let anyone tell you otherwise).
3. Job.
4. Education.

Really, kids. Nobody gives a **** which uni you went to or whether you've read Cicero and Locke. Just be a genius who can solve problems better than anyone else in a cheaper, faster way.

EDIT: I expect angry kids quoting me and insulting me. Fire away. what I said is true when you get out in the real world.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Sisuphos

Really, kids. Nobody gives a **** which uni you went to or whether you've read Cicero and Locke. Just be a genius who can solve problems better than anyone else in a cheaper, faster way.

Not entirely true, but sure, being good at what you do past a certain age trumps everything.

When all a recruiter has to go on is what uni you went to and what you did there, for some companies it definitely matters which one it was.
Right now? Definitely education
Whatever makes you most happy I guess. From a personal standpoint it would have to be having a career that I really enjoy, forming strong relationships with others & having a decent amount of money as well, although that's the least important.
Love; because I need something to care and live for and to know that I am needed by another person who loves me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending