The Student Room Group

Guys please help

For a level I really want to pick
Chemistry
Biology
Economics
(Maybe maths)
But have no bloody clue as to which uni courses I could apply to or what jobs they could lead to.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Fatima.R
For a level I really want to pick
Chemistry
Biology
Economics
(Maybe maths)
But have no bloody clue as to which uni courses I could apply to or what jobs they could lead to.
Posted from TSR Mobile

don't worry i have just completed my a levels and picked most of my subjects, as they were interesting and i enjoyed them. You will have time to pick a uni course and i didn't really know until quite late compared to most people, you will go with something that feels right and just because you have a degree in a particular field doesn't mean you have to work in that area.
I did exactly those 4 subjects for AS (plus the EPQ) and this year I'm planning on dropping economics.

Like Numero Uno said you have time to decide what you want to basically do with your life but if you're not sure then these combinations may work in your favour just because you'd have a selection of hard sciences and a soft science. Maths would go really well with all these subjects and allows you to have a bit of flexibility between your choices for courses at uni but at the end of the day if you're unsure about what you want to do in the future just pick subjects you think you'll enjoy

Quick Reply