The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate not being able to sleep :frown: Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to you all :wink: finally ready for tomorrow (actually no it's today eeek) so i should sleep now probably. See you all later!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't sleep just want 9am to come the wait is soooo long
Good luck
Original post by Paris.s
Good luck

you to god willing we will get what we want
FML I can't sleep. I'm gonna be so grumpy. I slept for 5 hours yesterday and only 3 hours today. ffs it's torture. Like you close your eyes and just hope you will fall asleep but then your brain is just like screw you and won't let you...
Original post by SunnyBoys
FML I can't sleep. I'm gonna be so grumpy. I slept for 5 hours yesterday and only 3 hours today. ffs it's torture. Like you close your eyes and just hope you will fall asleep but then your brain is just like screw you and won't let you...

OMD same, I slept 5 and 3 respectively too. I think it's cos of the heat, but also because we're all eager to get our results (I get mine in an hour!)
Original post by 1jonam16
OMD same, I slept 5 and 3 respectively too. I think it's cos of the heat, but also because we're all eager to get our results (I get mine in an hour!)

Wow that's so early! Mine is at 9 haha so a bit more of a wait. Yeah the heat is torture for me. I'm just constantly sweating and it just feels generally really uncomfortable.Yeah I've been trying to put results off my mind but the fact that it's today makes it impossible to not think about it.

Good Luck!
Same, i haven't slept since monday night. This is soo stressful and its so my birthday today :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
It's bloody hot..
Original post by the-future-medic
Same, i haven't slept since monday night. This is soo stressful and its so my birthday today :frown:

That sucks :frown: But hope you get some rest after today, Good luck.

Original post by SunnyBoys
Wow that's so early! Mine is at 9 haha so a bit more of a wait. Yeah the heat is torture for me. I'm just constantly sweating and it just feels generally really uncomfortable.Yeah I've been trying to put results off my mind but the fact that it's today makes it impossible to not think about it.

Good Luck!

Ahh, still only a few more hours to go! But yeah, the weather is awful, try moving downstairs, which is what I've done for a few days.
That sucks :frown: But hope you get some rest after today, Good luck.

Ahh, still only a few more hours to go! But yeah, the weather is awful, try moving downstairs, which is what I've done for a few days.

Aww thank you. Good luck to you too!!
Debating doing an all nighter (don't want to wreck my sleep pattern a week before school) or getting the best part of 3 hours sleep..
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Debating doing an all nighter (don't want to wreck my sleep pattern a week before school) or getting the best part of 3 hours sleep..

Trust me, do the all nighter to fix it.
Aww thank you. Good luck to you too!!

Thanks, and i forgot to mention (probably because I'm so tired), but happy birthday!!
Thanks, and i forgot to mention (probably because I'm so tired), but happy birthday!!

I think you did but thank you. I dont blame you, the stress has kept me awake since monday. What time are you getting your results??
I think you did but thank you. I dont blame you, the stress has kept me awake since monday. What time are you getting your results??

6am by email :smile: So 40 minutes more. But yh, I haven't been able to sleep.

Wbu?
Trust me, do the all nighter to fix it.

Should I not sleep until 8am for a little bit of rest or no?
6am by email :smile: So 40 minutes more. But yh, I haven't been able to sleep.

Wow!! Thats really early!! I know, dont think most people have been able to sleep. Even the grade boundaries are high this year. Atleast you can go to sleep afterwards :smile:

I get mine at 9 at school

Latest