The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1jonam16
That sucks :frown: But hope you get some rest after today, Good luck.

Ahh, still only a few more hours to go! But yeah, the weather is awful, try moving downstairs, which is what I've done for a few days.

I have, tried 3 completely different rooms. Upstairs and downstairs. Nothing helps and I could not sleep D:
Original post by the-future-medic
Wow!! Thats really early!! I know, dont think most people have been able to sleep. Even the grade boundaries are high this year. Atleast you can go to sleep afterwards :smile:

Probably gonna go to school for a bit though and yh, I'm just gonna try and fix my sleeping pattern.
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Should I not sleep until 8am for a little bit of rest or no?

Done the all nighter, will be better. By going to sleep now you wont be able to go to sleep later. Only 2 and a bit hours
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Should I not sleep until 8am for a little bit of rest or no?

I mean there's only a week left - what will probably happen is that you won't return back to a normal sleep cycle for a while, so the problem won't be fixed if you do sleep now. That said, i suppose a few hours if you're tired won't matter too much.
Probably gonna go to school for a bit though and yh, I'm just gonna try and fix my sleeping pattern.

Yeah, need to do the same. Dont think 60 plus hours without sleep is good. Only a while left now. Getting lighter outside
Yeah, need to do the same. Dont think 60 plus hours without sleep is good. Only a while left now. Getting lighter outside

Haha, it was actually quite cold and calm around 3 am. It's a lot tricker to sleep now I guess. No point trying.
Haha, it was actually quite cold and calm around 3 am. It's a lot tricker to sleep now I guess. No point trying.

Yeah it was and agreed. Its soo warm though like it was 36 degrees earlierin the day.
Yeah it was and agreed. Its soo warm though like it was 36 degrees earlierin the day.

Have you tried a fan + opening all windows in the house?
Have you tried a fan + opening all windows in the house?

Yep. Tried everything. I think its also the stress. Youve not got long at all now
ALRIGHT i guess 3 hours of sleep is just how its gonna be, cos its 5 am and no more sleep is happening.

Internal monologue is pretty much just a constant, high pitched, never ending scream right now, tbh.
Original post by vadermolt1
ALRIGHT i guess 3 hours of sleep is just how its gonna be, cos its 5 am and no more sleep is happening.

Internal monologue is pretty much just a constant, high pitched, never ending scream right now, tbh.

I totally understand how you are feeling right now. In the same boat.
Learning that the Maths grade boundaries are the highest in years hasn't helped too much with my sleeping tbh
Wow today's here. Good luck everyone!!!
Original post by ExoIceCream99
Wow today's here. Good luck everyone!!!

Thank you; lots of luck to you, too! :smile: :biggrin:
Omg i cant wait no more 😅😅
Original post by Iamnayeem
Predicting all A* (why dream small??)

Thank you!!! OMG I thought I was the only person in the world who does that! Fingers crossed for results day (whoops now I can't find a crossed fingers emoji XD)
Reply 4876
Good luck everyone!!! Anyone else using Resultsplus like me?
Original post by Allergic2Cyanide

Same, dw, haha! :smile:
Original post by SophFlorence
Thank you; lots of luck to you, too! :smile: :biggrin:

Thank you 😌😊
Original post by Allergic2Cyanide

Same here!!!
The calm before the storm..

Latest