Scroll to see replies

Good luck again to y'all :h:
I have 1 hour 23 minutes 🙃
Original post by surina16
I have 1 hour 23 minutes 🙃

Sending you good vibes, man! :smile:
Finally here🎉Good luck guys xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
The day I meet death itself. Inside an envelope. Who would've thought...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck today everyone! Just woke up but I don't get my results for more than 4 hours so I'll be hanging around for a while if anyone wants to chat :h:
🏆🏆🍀🍀Great luck everyone🍀🍀🏆🏆
My school emailed my results are 6:10 :wink:
just woke up and i'm absolutely bricking it
Original post by 123Master321
My school emailed my results are 6:10 :wink:

Aw, that's awesome!
Original post by GCShElpme
Aw, that's awesome!

I think al schools should do that anger/sadness is better controlled at home
3Hrs 30mins. Ahhhhh!!
I've just woken up so good luck to everybody!! You'll smash it :biggrin:
Good luck everyone! Especially this thread's original squad! :biggrin:
I am literally SOOO scared that I have to retake my English. It is my dream to go to uni and I know that English is a GCSE you MUST have to get into uni. If I don't get it, I am crushed. To make matters worse, my school requires at least 5 A*-C grades to carry on with Sixth Form. I have already started sixth form and if I fail I have to leave my friends and I really don't want to do that, so it is crucial I get the results I need.
Good luck everyone, try to remain positive!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so scared. I've never been this nervous in my life holy crap. Good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my results 🙈😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Getting my result at 9 😭
Just remember that if things do go wrong, there is always other options. It is not the end and you can still make that dream work.

Eldest son mucked up the first year of A levels, he is now at uni. Youngest son (although never expected to take GCSEs in the first place), didn't get the required amount of GCSEs to go straight onto his course at college and failed maths, he is now a triple A* student at A level.

Latest