The Student Room Group

Should I go with my bf or stay

My boyfriend and I live together and work in the same area. We are both doing seasonal jobs whilst travelling. He's just told me he wants to move back to the other side of the country to work at a place that we both worked at last year as he'll earn more money and he doesn't like his current job. Thing is I've always said that I didn't want to move back there and he's not pressuring me to go but I don't want to be without him and I'm not sure I'll have much fun without him here with me, not sure I can do long distance, am I mad to consider going back to somewhere I didn't really want to go? It's not that I hate the place it's just I wanted something new
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and I live together and work in the same area. We are both doing seasonal jobs whilst travelling. He's just told me he wants to move back to the other side of the country to work at a place that we both worked at last year as he'll earn more money and he doesn't like his current job. Thing is I've always said that I didn't want to move back there and he's not pressuring me to go but I don't want to be without him and I'm not sure I'll have much fun without him here with me, not sure I can do long distance, am I mad to consider going back to somewhere I didn't really want to go? It's not that I hate the place it's just I wanted something new

I always think the people make the place but this is a decision you have to make as a couple really.
well if you're in a long term relationship it's a shame he hasn't tried to make the decision together, if you don't like place A and he doesn't like place B maybe you try place C?

if he's sticking to his decision you've got to make a choice about what's more important to you right now
Original post by Anonymous

Well you've tried something new, you could earn more money and move onto something better in the long run !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending