The Student Room Group

Help with re-checking my paper

Yesterday i requested for my IAL edexcel physics unit 2 paper and i just got it today. I asked for it because i got a C for it and i was sure i did better than a C. I have the paper and markscheme with me and when i go through it i get an A. Maybe i am being bias so how can i get help in looking through the paper? Because at the end of the day i want to send for remarking. I just want to make sure remarking is worth it now that i have my paper with me.
Original post by Sunethra
Yesterday i requested for my IAL edexcel physics unit 2 paper and i just got it today. I asked for it because i got a C for it and i was sure i did better than a C. I have the paper and markscheme with me and when i go through it i get an A. Maybe i am being bias so how can i get help in looking through the paper? Because at the end of the day i want to send for remarking. I just want to make sure remarking is worth it now that i have my paper with me.

Can you ask a teacher to have a look?
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Can you ask a teacher to have a look?

My physics teachers are on holiday. my school starts in september so the sooner i decide to send for re-marking the better

Quick Reply

Latest