The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i actually feel sick i think im gonna throw up like everything including my intestines
Original post by Im_trying
I really don't want to know, but times going so fast. Do you have to look at it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck - have a look when you feel ready. :smile:*
42 minutes and we get to know the outcome of 5 years studying... So it begins.
Guys I just got my GCSE Results! I got 9A* and an A so I am estatic sine my expectations were so low :h: The A*s were in Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths, Eng Lang, Eng Lit, French, Spanish, and Computing. The A is in History (:colonhash:) :smile:

Original post by surina16
What you think you've got:
Maths - A*
Biology - A*/A
Chemistry - A*/A
Physics - A*/A
Computing - A*/A
History - A/B
English Lit - A/B
English Lang - A/B
Spanish (Certificate/iGCSE) - A/B
French (Certificate/iGCSE) - B

Best Case: 5A*, 4A, B :frown:
Worst Case: 1A*, 4A, 5B :afraid:

Predicted grades:
10A*s (teachers must have been drunk or something smh)

What you've actually got:
:dontknow:

How are you feeling about results day?
dreading it bc I know I haven't done my best and am kinda ashamed that I let myself and lots of others down :/
also sh*tting it because I want to do medicine but grades are likely to not be good enough for the unis i want to go to.

How are you going to open your results?
getting them via email so by opening the email attachment on my phone :biggrin:

What A levels are you doing? (if not what is your alternative)
biology, chemistry, maths and further maths

Are you going to record your GCSE results on YouTube? (If so I can't wait to see it!)
nah - too ugly for that :lol:
the one good thing about having them emailed to you is that it's quick
11A*'s lets go boys
everyones here like I GOT 40 A*S GUYS LIFE IS GREAT and im sitting here in my underwear with 3 hours of sleep and trying not to throw up
I don't get my results until 12pm and I'm terrified! I have to go to the school and pick up an envelope with my name on it with all the other students, I've never been so anxious.
It's actually today...

This is the longest hour and a half of my life.

:colonhash:
Guys I just got my GCSE Results! I got 9A* and an A so I am estatic sine my expectations were so low :h: The A*s were in Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths, Eng Lang, Eng Lit, French, Spanish, and Computing. The A is in History (:colonhash:) :smile:

Amazing! Congratulations!

Wow, well done!
Original post by thatonepunkguy
I don't get my results until 12pm and I'm terrified! I have to go to the school and pick up an envelope with my name on it with all the other students, I've never been so anxious.

I'm sure you will be fine. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself for a few hours? Best of luck! :smile:
1 hour left. Gonna be a long hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOW! You managed to get the A* in computing.

What'd you get in A452 and A454 in marks and how many marks in the exam?
Ok guys im leaving with low hopes! Results in half an hour! See you in 90-120 mins lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm feeling so sick. Couldn't sleep all night. 1 and a half hour to get my results.
Hope you all get the results you want!

(I can't collect mine until 11 because they pushed it back an hour)
Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL, today's going to be the most longest day of life..
Original post by Anmol_.
I'm feeling so sick. Couldn't sleep all night. 1 and a half hour to get my results.

Get some dry toast down you, always helps me when I m feeling a bit sick.
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Ok guys im leaving with low hopes! Results in half an hour! See you in 90-120 mins lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my ! Well done you deserve it for your hard work :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest