Scroll to see replies

Original post by DamnDaniel2
Anyone got their results yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got mine at 7am!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr Average coming through :^)

AAABBBCCD (Below in order)

A - Physics, Biology, History B- English Lang, Religious Studies, Maths C - English Lit, Chemistry D - Drama but who gives a toss am i rite :^^^)
about to go collect my results

[video="youtube_share;RuJ1gfkqTyw"]http://youtu.be/RuJ1gfkqTyw[/video]
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Mr Average coming through :^)

AAABBBCCD (Below in order)

A - Physics, Biology, History B- English Lang, Religious Studies, Maths C - English Lit, Chemistry D - Drama but who gives a toss am i rite :^^^)

Well done! :h: Are you going on to sixth form now?
So nervous!!!!! couldn't sleep last night and now got 40 mins to go... HELP
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well done! :h: Are you going on to sixth form now?

Yeah, I scraped the barrel to get into my chosen grammar :banana:
I have 69mins to go!:biggrin:
35 minutes left and I am shaking like hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone growing more apathetic as the time comes closer? I feel more and more indifferent to my results. But I'll probably freak out when I actually have them in hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
good luck!

Was 10 years ago that I made the nervous walk in to school to get my envelope.. but it still sticks in my mind!

Try not to panic to much, its one of those situations where its a huge event at the time, but when your older and you look back, it becomes much smaller as it exists among so many other huge events..

If you have done well, celebrate..

If you have done badly, don't accept it, but learn from it..
I feel so sick right now, I know this day could go amazing - great results, celebrating & feeling proud. Or it could go awful - disappointment, upset and ashamed.

I have to wait till 10am for my results and this is honestly the slowest hour of my life...
I'm off to school now and I actually feel quite sick :s-smilie:
Original post by lozza_X
I feel so sick right now, I know this day could go amazing - great results, celebrating & feeling proud. Or it could go awful - disappointment, upset and ashamed.

I have to wait till 10am for my results and this is honestly the slowest hour of my life...

Your not the only one, I get my results at 10am too:redface:
Original post by lozza_X

I feel the same except mine are at 10:30. I'm only getting 2 results though as I am in year 10 :redface:. Good Luck for later!! :biggrin:
Meant to pick up my results 12 minutes ago and I've just got up.
Just got my results and 13 A*s omggg!!!
Original post by richpanda
Just got my results and 13 A*s omggg!!!

Well done!
Got 10A* thought I would get 6 if I were lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck and well done everyone! :h:
Opening soon. I already know two results😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest