The Student Room Group

Missing result from GCSE results

Today I got my GCSE results from my school. When I was doing my GCSE results back in June I noticed that for the Religious education exam I didn't have a seat. I told the exam officer about this and they sat me in a room in an extra seat. I completed the same exam as everyone else but the only thing that was different was the fact that mine wasn't in register order so mine was randomly put on top. When I got my results today I read through them and saw that my grade and mark for my RE exam wasn't there. What should I do about the missing result?
Original post by hlep
Today I got my GCSE results from my school. When I was doing my GCSE results back in June I noticed that for the Religious education exam I didn't have a seat. I told the exam officer about this and they sat me in a room in an extra seat. I completed the same exam as everyone else but the only thing that was different was the fact that mine wasn't in register order so mine was randomly put on top. When I got my results today I read through them and saw that my grade and mark for my RE exam wasn't there. What should I do about the missing result?

Speak to your examinations officer - they should be able to sort this out.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Speak to your examinations officer - they should be able to sort this out.

Should I speak to them when I'm in school next week? Thanks for the quick reply
Original post by hlep
Should I speak to them when I'm in school next week? Thanks for the quick reply

You could, but it may be best to speak to them ASAP. Any chance you could email them today or something?
Reply 4
You could, but it may be best to speak to them ASAP. Any chance you could email them today or something?

In the letter I received it says that I can have access to scripts by October 4th, I can have a clerical re-check by the 20th of September and Post-results review of marking by the 20th of September. I can make enquiries about the results as well after signing a conset form. It says on the letter that all communication needs to be made via the school. I could call my school later today or tomorrow to ask them about it.
Original post by hlep
In the letter I received it says that I can have access to scripts by October 4th, I can have a clerical re-check by the 20th of September and Post-results review of marking by the 20th of September. I can make enquiries about the results as well after signing a conset form. It says on the letter that all communication needs to be made via the school. I could call my school later today or tomorrow to ask them about it.

Looks like you're keeping yourself well informed of everything. It's good to see. :smile:
Reply 6
Looks like you're keeping yourself well informed of everything. It's good to see. :smile:

Thanks for the help. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest