The Student Room Group

1mark away from A*

Well I was a mark away from an A* for the core science aqa gcse exam... Im not sure if its worth the re-mark though, however my grade would stay the same even if marks were reduced...
359 - A (my score)
to get an A* you need 360 overall.....
surprisingly did well in b1 = 89/100 But that one mark would have made a huge difference >.<
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by topazz
Well I was a mark away from an A* for the core science exam... Im not sure if its worth the re-mark though, however my grade would stay the same even if marks were reduced...
359 - A (my score)
to get an A* you need 360 overall.....

Wow, you're close! It's rare for marks to change in the sciences (but not impossible). You're unlikely to drop a grade though so it's up to you - if you don't mind paying for it, then go for it.
I'm the same with Edexcel Music! I got 269 and 270 was the cut off for the A* but I don't think I'm bothering personally haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by usycool1
Wow, you're close! It's rare for marks to change in the sciences (but not impossible). You're unlikely to drop a grade though so it's up to you - if you don't mind paying for it, then go for it.

Okay thanks, but yeah its like £40 but I'm not sure if its per paper >.< I don't think I would re-mark it since its quite costly.

Quick Reply

Latest