The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So I got 9A*s and 1A! Really pleased with my results but the A was in Drama which I was sure I'd get an A* in, but the school is sending all Drama exams back for a remark anyway, so it might go up to 10A*s!

My predicted was 8A*s and 2As so I'm really happy that I exceeded expectations.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
OMG BAE :jumphug:#SoProudOfBae
best news! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you baeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :h::h:
Congratulations to everyone that got the results they wanted! :smile: I am pleased with my results - I won't post them because i am certainly not as bright as most people on here but I got above all my predictors and what I need for sixth form. Have a good day everyone :biggrin:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Salaaaaaaaaad!
I don't see any of those U's you were talking about!
More of them A*s that I was talking about :cool:
Those are great!!
You happy? :biggrin:

Must have been a mistake in the marking :colonhash:

Thank you!!!! Yes I'm very pleased :u:
Original post by saladays
Thank you baeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :h::h:

np :lovehug:

Spoiler

So glad all results are out! Just received my Edexcel results today and I finally have all my grades :smile: The suspense was killing me.
1 UMS mark off A* in chemistry, ****ing controlled assessments have to ruin everything. Got an A* in maths, bio and physics though and As in chem, english and geog with a C in french so pretty good overall. Also got D,D* in double IT as well as A in AS maths (I did the maths GCSE a year early too).
Thank god spanish didnt fail me😌😌😌😌 i hope everyone is happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what did you guys get in core science edexcel
152/200

YES! A for maths WOOOOO

Exceeded the expectation holy **** lol
I got 7As, 4 A*s and 1 B! So thrilled! I hope everyone else got what they wanted! :smile:
You could consider a remark?
Got 5A, 2A*, and 1B
Original post by saladays
Must have been a mistake in the marking :colonhash:

Thank you!!!! Yes I'm very pleased :u:

Under marked if anything :colonhash:

Yaaaay!
I was predicted/expecting straight A/A* grades and was pretty confident. I actually got AWFUL GRADES and I can't do what I want to do at A level now. I need to pick a third A Level now, business, psychology or sociology? I'm thinking business?
Original post by Marshall Taylor
I was predicted/expecting straight A/A* grades and was pretty confident. I actually got AWFUL GRADES and I can't do what I want to do at A level now. I need to pick a third A Level now, business, psychology or sociology? I'm thinking business?

Business is awesome- do it! I did it at GCSE and will be studying it at A-level! :smile:
Actually quite disappointed, considering what I was predicted and how close I was to an A* with Bio, Chem and Physics.gcse results.jpg
Original post by elizabetht96
third time i'm retaking maths GCSE (got a C twice) and these grade boundaries have actually ruined me, I think i'll have got 97 marks. lol at my life

Omg I got a B yay!!!!
Guys I got 6A*s and 6 As!!!! Yes! Well done everyone who got their grades today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest