The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got 5A*, 5A's, 2B and 1C. Slightly disappointed, 1 mark off an A* in maths, an my music coursework got moved from an A* to a D.
Original post by Jennifer9878
Got 5A, 2A*, and 1B

Congratulations!
Original post by chrisandmaddy
Thanks for your reply

I guesss there no way of knowing individual marks on each unit then?

If you have been given the UMS your exam board may have a ums to raw mark calculator so try googling that. If you don't know your UMS you will need to ask your maths department who will be able to give it you.
Ict: a
Maths: a
Geography: a
Biology:a
Chem: a
Physics:a
Dt: b
English language: b
English literature: b
Re:b
History: a*
Yay! Hope everyone else gets what they want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pedrex
Are these good results guys, i feel dumb aha...

C- English language
C- English Literature
C- Maths ( somehow!)
C- History
C- Geography
B- Product Design
C- Science core

Should i feel proud :smile:?

You should feel really proud!! You have done really well to get a C in Maths and English. Are you going to sixth form after this?
Original post by Mackiemcmasher
If you have been given the UMS your exam board may have a ums to raw mark calculator so try googling that. If you don't know your UMS you will need to ask your maths department who will be able to give it you.

I have UMS but its for the total......its not split into each unit-so i may chuck college an email!

Thanks for your help
My school put the grades down very differently and I really didn't like it.
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg

On the upside, I was only expecting a C in English Lit and the fact I got an A shocked me

Are these alright grades, people? Your A*s are making me feel a little bad
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Marzfox
AQA English language Unit 1H

UMS for that paper are out of 180 so the 97 is your UMS Mark
You're 13 UMS off a C
Your raw mark was just below 40
How do you find out your mark for Edexcel Mathematics A?
Original post by Meganz2
You should feel really proud!! You have done really well to get a C in Maths and English. Are you going to sixth form after this?

Thank you!! Made me feel so much better :smile: . Yeah i am, do you think these are good results for 6th form???... and how did you get on??
Okay, so I have a question - basically for art GCSE I got one mark off the grade boundary for an A, and I really want the next grade up, as I need it in order to have the option to do art for a level. Is there any way I can get a remark without having to have the whole group remarked? :smile:
I have got my results and I only got a C in English Language (B in Literature) and I was wondering how far off a B I was but I can't find it out properly.Next to the 'English Langua Cash in (Linear) it has a C and does not say the mark equivalent it just says '4' in the End1 column also says I got '4' in the points column.In the lower section it says in both Higher Tier I got 38 c in both and in the Controlled assessments I got 45 b and 15 b.What does this mean and how many marks off a grade B was I?
Did anyone else just get ** in their double science edexcel grade box ??
Maths A*
English Literature A*
English Language A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A*
Physics A*
History A*
Latin A*
German A*
Music A*
Religious Studies A*

Completely surprised but so happy! Well done and I hope everyone else got the grades they need too!
Original post by SophFlorence
Congratulations!

Thank you!!!😘
I got science A, spanish A and psychology A* along with my A in history from last year. I'm very happy but not ready for year 11
how many marks am i off and A if i got UMS 65/100 and an A is UMS 67/100 in english literature edexcel igcse??
nailed that ****
Original post by chrisandmaddy
I have UMS but its for the total......its not split into each unit-so i may chuck college an email!

Thanks for your help

No problem.

Latest