The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FemaleBo55
Ughhh I totally can relate!! My parents have a fan and so do my siblings but mine broke!!!! So I'm stuck with an open window that gives still air!!! I can barely feel the breeze!!! 😩
Though apparently my brother said it might tomorrow -.-

:five: We can suffer together from this heat :frown: I have a fan in my room but I still feel hot :frown:

Posted from North Pole
Original post by MrDystopia
Hot AND humid. The worst mix :frown:

:five: I know it sucks :frown: Just can't wait for my fav season of the year Winter :woo:

Posted from North Pole
To twist Dylan Moran's words, I hate myself so much it gives me energy.
God I just want to rip out this disgusting, worthless identity. This shackled husk of nothing more than delusion, hatred and pathological neurosis. That often unsure voice, which says so little, and muddles up so much, and when it is sure, is sure to make a fool of its owner; that desperate poverty of real talent and ability; that ugly, inconceivably selfish competitiveness; the see-saw emotions with the jack-in-the-box anger; the overarching, overwhelming, everlasting laziness. At once tremendously superior and tremendously inferior; a mess of flip-flopping self-worth, always at the mercy of trivial events, always ready to turn from devil to saint and back again in my own esteems; from resting on my laurels to tearing them away, from condemning to praising, from basking in the glow of self-satisfaction to sinking to the depths of self-loathing. There is no cohesion, there is no stability, there is nothing keeping me afloat but ceaseless self-obsession.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
To twist Dylan Moran's words, I hate myself so much it gives me energy.
God I just want to rip out this disgusting, worthless identity. This shackled husk of nothing more than delusion, hatred and pathological neurosis. That often unsure voice, which says so little, and muddles up so much, and when it is sure, is sure to make a fool of its owner; that desperate poverty of real talent and ability; that ugly, inconceivably selfish competitiveness; the see-saw emotions with the jack-in-the-box anger; the overarching, overwhelming, everlasting laziness. At once tremendously superior and tremendously inferior; a mess of flip-flopping self-worth, always at the mercy of trivial events, always ready to turn from devil to saint and back again in my own esteems; from resting on my laurels to tearing them away, from condemning to praising, from basking in the glow of self-satisfaction to sinking to the depths of self-loathing. There is no cohesion, there is no stability, there is nothing keeping me afloat but ceaseless self-obsession.

Don't do that :frown:You need to realise how awesome you are Monsieur. You remind me of another TSRian with a similar issue, but much less Dylan Moran :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Indeed! Well, you know never when a good thing mayb surprise you :wink:
Aw thanks! :biggrin:

A) Yeah, but if you find the right people, which I think you have at least on here, they won't leave you :smile: Aww :h:
B) That's true, they could be

Spoiler

C) OK
D) Exactly! :five: (Aww, it makes me so happy to hear that! :biggrin:)
E) I don't completely agree with that :wink:
(Good! Well when you're down and you haven't gotten into bed yet, maybe you should try some of them :smile:)

Lots of people want you to be happy :yep: I can tag some people if you want and I'm sure they'd confirm that they would want you to be happy :u:
:hugs:

Yup. But which one do you want to go with?

:jumphug:

Spoiler

OK :smile:

Oooh good, now we just need to maintain and gradually increase it :biggrin:

:wink:

True! It could happen at anytime, just hope it happens soon!
No worries!

A: Finding the right people is incredibly hard! But yeah that's true.

B: Which isn't an easy thing to do tbh!

Spoiler

C: :smile:

D: :five: Forgot what were being happy about here

E: Oh ok then, why not?
(Yeah I could do! They would defo help so yeah!)

Oh well I still don't know about that! If you want to you can, I'm intrigued to see who these people are tbh!

The first one ideally!

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Thanks

Yes we sure do! Easier said than done though!

:wink:
Excited but nervous for uni
Original post by yoda123
Excited but nervous for uni

Omg congrats! Hope u had a good holiday, missed ur bant m8 :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Omg congrats! Hope u had a good holiday, missed ur bant m8 :tongue:

Thanks m8, yeah it was amazing, just woke up and still tired after the 21 hr journey
Will try to make it to today's game if there is one, probs will be terrible though :tongue:
Original post by yoda123
Thanks m8, yeah it was amazing, just woke up and still tired after the 21 hr journey
Will try to make it to today's game if there is one, probs will be terrible though :tongue:

Np :wink:
Oh i hope u recover, 21 hr wtaf :shock:
Lol u dont have to come if ur tired dude, i dunno if i will make it as am meeting a friend this evening but ill let u guys know!
U were terrible before so :tongue:
Going to get my results soon... :shot:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Going to get my results soon... :shot:

Spoiler

good luck ! :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
good luck ! :hugs:

Thanks! :hugs: (Have you already picked your results up?)
Proud af.

My 11-year-old sister got an A for GCSE Maths :u:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Thanks! :hugs: (Have you already picked your results up?)

np :hugs:
well last week yeah (AS')I know what it feels like going in there! Take a deep breath and get it over with as soon as possible (might be better to do it on your own but personal preferences :wink::h:
Happy Jamnashtami to all Hindus out there and hope results went fab, for those collecting them today. Many wishes and lots of love, tat x
like really hungry

Spoiler

Happy! ☺️💜😚
I got my GCSE results! 😉
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Happy! ☺️💜😚
I got my GCSE results! 😉

OMG !! Tell us !! :woo: :woo:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
OMG !! Tell us !! :woo: :woo:

Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌

I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:

Latest