Textiles.:redface: Yes the six marker was ok but not brilliant.:s-smilie:
Original post by starstudent7
Textiles.:redface: Yes the six marker was ok but not brilliant.:s-smilie:

Oooo good luck! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
Oooo good luck! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what are you doing as you've finished all of your exams ?
Hi everyone!
I know it's kinda late to be making one of these threads considering exams are 3 weeks away but I've seen how motivational they can be so I thought I'd give it a go :smile:
I started my revision in February but I really want to make the most out of these remaining weeks and put an end to my procrastinating nature! :biggrin:
I guess I should let you guys know what I'm hoping for when I open the dreaded envelope on August 25th!

Maths - A*
English Language - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
Geography - A*
French - A*
German - A*
R.E - A*
Astronomy - B/A (I'm doing this as an extra GCSE after school and it's super hard so I don't want to set my expectations too high!)

I did two exams last year: Biology and English Literature. I managed to get an A* in both - yay!
I'm very good at procrastinating during the week so I will be posting most days to motivate myself to get something done!
I would be happy to help anyone else with their studies and I would be equally happy to get advice from all you smart people! :smile:
We can do this! :biggrin:

Naomi (lilacpotato) x

oh wow, these are brilliant results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey what are you doing as you've finished all of your exams ?

Well today I'm going out with my friends and I'll probably just be relaxing this coming week but generally over the holidays I want to catch up on reading, continue learning more French and German and maybe pick up the violin again! I probably won't remember anything lol! :smile:
What are your plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
oh wow, these are brilliant results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I haven't got them yet! :wink: I guess we'll see...thanks though!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well today I'm going out with my friends and I'll probably just be relaxing this coming week but generally over the holidays I want to catch up on reading, continue learning more French and German and maybe pick up the violin again! I probably won't remember anything lol! :smile:
What are your plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok :smile: Today i'm staying at home and helping my mum with cooking and stuff. Next week i'm going to school for half days because of stats. Then when the holidays actually begin i'm going to france at the start of August and there are so many weddings to attend to :smile:

One question :

I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)
Oh ok :smile: Today i'm staying at home and helping my mum with cooking and stuff. Next week i'm going to school for half days because of stats. Then when the holidays actually begin i'm going to france at the start of August and there are so many weddings to attend to :smile:

One question :

I do triple science so what grade do i have to get as mentioned below an A/B ? Confused ?

- Minimum of a B in GCSE Biology (or A grade in both GCSE Core & Additional)

That sounds great! :smile:
I pretty sure you need a B in Biology because, as you do triple, your results will be separate for Biology, Chemistry and Physics...the A is for those who don't do triple
Hope this helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds great! :smile:
I pretty sure you need a B in Biology because, as you do triple, your results will be separate for Biology, Chemistry and Physics...the A is for those who don't do triple
Hope this helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok thank you x
Oooo good luck! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you.:smile:
Update 25/08/16

Finally the fateful day is here! :biggrin: I got my results about an hour ago and here they are...

Maths - A*
English Language - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
French - A*
German - A*
Geography - A*
Religious Studies - A
Astronomy - A*

I can't believe it! An A* in Astronomy seemed completely impossible! :biggrin: Same for Physics!
I'm a bit annoyed about RE but the grade boundaries were so high and I can't really complain anyway! :smile:
So glad that I achieved my target of 10A*s and 1A (including last year's results) :tongue:

Thank you everyone for the support and I would love to find out your results too!
Now it's time to relax! :party:
(edited 7 years ago)
Update 25/08/16

Finally the fateful day is here! :biggrin: I got my results about an hour ago and here they are...

Maths - A*
English Language - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
French - A*
German - A*
Geography - A*
Religious Studies - A
Astronomy - A*

I can't believe it! An A* in Astronomy seemed completely impossible! :biggrin: Same for Physics!
I'm a bit annoyed about RE but the grade boundaries were so high and I can't really complain anyway! :smile:
So glad that I achieved my target of 10A*s and 1A (including last year's results) :tongue:

Thank you everyone for the support and I would love to find out your results too!
Now it's time to relax! :party:

WOWEE !! well done !! I got 4A* 2A 6B ALTOGETHER including my IGCSE'S
4A* 2A 6b The amount of B's makes me so upset !!!!!!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
WOWEE !! well done !! I got 4A* 2A 6B ALTOGETHER including my IGCSE'S
4A* 2A 6b The amount of B's makes me so upset !!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! That is so good! Be proud! How do you feel about it all being over now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!! That is so good! Be proud! How do you feel about it all being over now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I counted it wrong it was 3A* 2A and 6b's. Quite happy but meh :s-smilie:
I counted it wrong it was 3A* 2A and 6b's. Quite happy but meh :s-smilie:

Don't be disappointed, you tried your absolute hardest, well done again, especially for the A*s :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest