The Student Room Group

About Cambridge application

Hey guys!
Curently i am taking 4 subjects for my A2 and i wish to pursue my degree at Cambridge university even though it is hard to get in.
I am planning to take A2 Economics and A2 mathematics this year oct/November. The other two subjects (A2 physics and A2 chemistry) i plan to do it on next year may/june 2017.

im going to apply Cambridge with my A2 results next year.

My question is , will Cambridge accept my A2 results as one which are separated in may and october?
Because i am scared that they only accept A2 overall subjects results instead of separated A2 results.

Thank you so much
:smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by trevorwaris
Hey guys!
Curently i am taking 4 subjects for my A2 and i wish to pursue my degree at Cambridge university even though it is hard to get in.
I am planning to take A2 Economics and A2 mathematics this year oct/November. The other two subjects (A2 physics and A2 chemistry) i plan to do it on next year may/june 2017.

im going to apply Cambridge with my A2 results next year.

My question is , will Cambridge accept my A2 results as one which are separated in may and october?
Because i am scared that they only accept A2 overall subjects results instead of separated A2 results.

Thank you so much
:smile:

That's fine. You can apply in Oct with predicted grades for all your A2s and then Cambridge will receive your Oct/Nov results and then, later, your May/June results. Not a problem. Note, you don't have to wait until you have grades to apply. Most candidates will only have predicted grades. So Apply this Oct for 2017 entry. And then if you miss out you can always reapply in Oct 2017 for 2018 entry (if you still want to).

The Cambridge forum is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=15

And the thread for 2017 Applicants is here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3164815
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest