History-C
RE- B
Additional Science- C
Food Tech-C
French- A
PE-D
English Lit-B
Maths-F
bit disappointed with maths and pe, I will have to retake. but I'm gonna stay positive and not give up. but overall I'm super happy with English lit B! in one of the units I got an A never got an A. also I got an a in French but I speak a lang at home so it helped me. those who are not happy don't worry, because theres always hope, never give in your dreams. you will achieve what you want. I got a low grade for maths as I do foundation maths but I'm still going.

I failed maths as well :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pedrex
What did you get??? :smile:

A balance of a's and a*'s
Bit off though; I was sure I'd only got an a in french and RE has been consistent B's all the way through but those turned out better than expected.

Missed chemistry a* by a mark though *Twisted angry face*

What did you get?
I got 10 A*s and couldn't be happier!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cali8re
Same for me. I got 5As 2Bs, 2Cs and a G lol. I guess you could say we're very well-rounded students.

Posted from TSR Mobile

High five!!!! I got 5 As as well :wink:
Hi everyone! Hope you all got what you wanted - for most of my subjects, apart from Maths I got better than I was expected! Extremely happy with mine:

Maths = C
Biology = B
Physics = C
Chemistry = B
English language = A
English literature = B
French = C
RE = A*
History = A*
Food Technology = B

So I got 2 A*s 1A 4Bs and 3Cs - couldn't be happier!

Also did pretty well considering my Mum gave birth right before exams started - not bad if you ask me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
1A 5B's 2C's.
So bad.
I want to die.
Original post by Macyyyx
Hi everyone! Hope you all got what you wanted - for most of my subjects, apart from Maths I got better than I was expected! Extremely happy with mine:

Maths = C
Biology = B
Physics = C
Chemistry = B
English language = A
English literature = B
French = C
RE = A*
History = A*
Food Technology = B

So I got 2 A*s 1A 4Bs and 3Cs - couldn't be happier!

Also did pretty well considering my Mum gave birth right before exams started - not bad if you ask me :smile:

I got the same grades you have for Food Tech and Maths :smile:
I did so bad lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanF2000
I got the same grades you have for Food Tech and Maths :smile:

That's great! Had originally been predicted a B in Maths but I guess I didn't do as well as I thought I would :frown: Thank god I passed though and don't have to resit!
Original post by HeimIX
1A 5B's 2C's.
So bad.
I want to die.

I really hope your joking. I got 3 C's that's it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shiree.webb
how many ums points would I have needed to get for a C in aqa IGCSE English language higher tier?

not very many
I GOT :
WJEC ART: A*
WJEC BUSINESS: A*
AQA PSYCHOLOGY: A
WJEC ENGLISH LIT: A*
WJEC HISTORY: A*
WJEC MATHS: A*
WJEC RE: A*
WJEC BIOLOGY: A*
WJEC CHEMISTRY: A*
WJEC PHYSICS: A*
WJEC WELSH : A*
WJEC ENGLISH LANGUAGE: A*

Hope everyone got what they want! xo
I got 3A's, 7B's and 1C. I know they aren't super amazing but I'm happy as they are good grades for me. :smile:

Does anyone know how I can access my UMS marks? The sheet with our grades on them wasn't the real one from the exam board - I think it was a simplified one our school had done for us so it didn't say the UMS marks.. Is there any way I can see my UMS marks without going through the school?
Original post by DystopiaisReal
A balance of a's and a*'s
Bit off though; I was sure I'd only got an a in french and RE has been consistent B's all the way through but those turned out better than expected.

Missed chemistry a* by a mark though *Twisted angry face*

What did you get?

Oh wow that's amazing well done! I Wish i could be as clever as you are:colondollar: . I got all C's and one B. Didn't fail any so im pleased!
5Cs, 3Bs and an A not the best in the world but I'm proud of it :h: I'm really happy!!!

Thank you everyone for the support in this thread I'm going to miss it even the people who stayed here till the very end :smile: year 12 here we come!!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472129712.544425.jpg I had all A and A* target grades but I'm still so happy at what I got!! Not as good as some people but amazing for me as I had low expectations 😂😫

Can someone tell me how I can find the amount of marks I got in each maths paper? On the other sheet - where it shows my individual grades and UMS marks for all the subjects, the Maths' UMS section is just empty..I really wanna know how much I scraped an A* by --- was NOT expecting that with the grade boundaries being ridiculously high..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got
I deleted it because it's so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by strongcurrent
I never have cried so much

I really hope you mean this in a good way!! How did you do?

If you didn't do as good as you wanted to, please remember it's not that end of the world!! xx

Latest