The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

I need a room near coventry uni

Hey I need a room in Coventry. I will be starting from 26th of September and need to get a place sorted asap. Any of you have any rooms to rent or know where I can find a rooom to share with other students?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by headsdnb
Hey I need a room in Coventry. I will be starting from 26th of September and need to get a place sorted asap. Any of you have any rooms to rent or know where I can find a rooom to share with other students?

i'm also going to study in coventry university in september. I'm from Portugal and im also looking for a house/flat to share with someone. i've applied to uni accomodation but i would prefer somewhere cheaper.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Maggss
i'm also going to study in coventry university in september. I'm from Portugal and im also looking for a house/flat to share with someone. i've applied to uni accomodation but i would prefer somewhere cheaper.

Same situation here. We should all pitch in and get a place. If anyone find something cheap feel free to inform us :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by stevenjamesleda
Same situation here. We should all pitch in and get a place. If anyone find something cheap feel free to inform us :biggrin:

ughhh this is so harddd.. i would prefer sharing with girls but it so hard to find :frown: im desperate.. hahahaha
Reply 4
Hi are any of you guys still looking for Accommodation?

I'm changing my course and I will not be going to Coventry Uni anymore. but I have signed a contract for a room for 44 weeks.

Message Me if anyone is Interested.
Try posting a request on here https://www.facebook.com/SpottedCoventryUni/
Reply 6
Try looking on Zoopla and Right Move the both have places in student houses left- pretty cheap too.
Original post by Maggss
ughhh this is so harddd.. i would prefer sharing with girls but it so hard to find :frown: im desperate.. hahahaha

Totally understandable. Have you had any luck ? I'm still hunting, a bit worried about it but I'm sure I'll manage to think of something
Reply 8
Hi

Im interested, have you got halls ? idm whatever the price
Reply 9
Totally understandable. Have you had any luck ? I'm still hunting, a bit worried about it but I'm sure I'll manage to think of something

Well the girls that i've found they eventually give up. ahhaha
Original post by Maggss
Well the girls that i've found they eventually give up. ahhaha

Oh, well that sucks! Hope you find something. I've seen quite a few good looking rooms for about 350-400 pcm. A shared student house also seems cool for hanging out as atleast someone is gonna be down to party haha!
Reply 11
Oh, well that sucks! Hope you find something. I've seen quite a few good looking rooms for about 350-400 pcm. A shared student house also seems cool for hanging out as atleast someone is gonna be down to party haha!

i've less expensive.. ahah yes im also looking to that.. until now ive found people interested in partying ahah
Original post by RSB96

I'm changing my course and I will not be going to Coventry Uni anymore. but I have signed a contract for a room for 44 weeks.

Hi! I am Brenda. Do u still hv the contract? May I know which accommodation halls and which type of room?
Original post by Maggss

Hi! I am Brenda from Malaysia. Are you still looking to share accommodation?
Reply 14
[QUOTE=Brenda_K;67372600]Hi! I am Brenda from Malaysia. Are you still looking to share accommodation?

Yes i'm still looking for somewhere to Stay and someone to share... Everyone gives up.. 😒😔
Original post by Maggss
Yes i'm still looking for somewhere to Stay and someone to share... Everyone gives up.. 😒😔

I am willing to be your roomates and share a house or flat with you. However, I am not sure where to look for a place to rent.
Reply 16
[QUOTE=Brenda_K;67375080]I am willing to be your roomates and share a house or flat with you. However, I am not sure where to look for a place to rent.

Do you have facebook? Send me Pm with your facebook link i can add and we talk from there!
Original post by Maggss
Do you have facebook? Send me Pm with your facebook link i can add and we talk from there!

I have sent you the link in private message.
Original post by headsdnb

Hey are you still looking for accommodation for this year?A group of us need housemates for a really nice 8 bedroom property on Friars Road, 118 a week. The location is brilliant: 10 minutes from the university and 5 minutes from the train station. There's a great living space and all double bedrooms.If you’re interested in the property, let me know! Or you can call Castles: 024 7663 3221 :smile:
Original post by RSB96

Hey, are you still looking for someone to take your accommodation? I'd definately be interested. What is the price and where is the accommodation based? Get back to me please. Thankyou.

Quick Reply

Latest