A - Geography
A - RE
A - Biology
A - Chemistry
A - Physics
A - English Literature
A - Art
B - Statistics
B - Maths( Remarking Few Marks Off - I honestly do not believe they marked my test)
C - French (Lol)

I personally believe I failed; though it may not look like it but everyone's own pass rate is self defined... I had practically everything a few marks off and I'm not feeling having to remark everything. Ah well. So how do I fare competitively - once again competitively - against other people overall and in computer science? Will I be fine for uni?

Please no; GCSE's are gcse's focus on A Levels; I want you to tear me apart. I was after 6+ A*'s and got stuck with A's; 8 UMS off A*'s for RE and Geography however when added up individually; I however cannot find the grade boundaries for the total of these subjects as well as English Literature so I can't really be sure. If anyone can hit me up - Science is AQA and English Lit is Edexcel I believe or AQA as it was on my AQA sheet (test number 9717).
(edited 7 years ago)
tear you apart? you did great...........
Dude there is so much which life can offer you outside the hothouse of Academia :h:
Can you go to sixth form? Yes.
Have you got a range of acceptable to very good grades? Yes.
Will this have a long term effect on your career/life/educational trajectory? No.

Is this a real problem?

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by the bear
Dude there is so much which life can offer you outside the hothouse of Academia :h:

Thanks to all whom have replied so far. I am painstakingly aware of this and I love this fact; as academia isn't exactly my main priority but it's a means to an ends and I just so happened to not get what I expected... so I've been reading how GCSE's sort of come in to play in further areas etc. Med School and that's got me thinking about where else it could come in play.

Quick Reply

Latest