The Student Room Group

Did a celebratory dance in GCSE results HALL. What a CRAZY morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned up to school like a boss, walked straight into the hall whilst my mum waited outside. I opened the envelope with my friend. Saw the results... I'd only gone and got As and Bs!!! I was absolutely over the moon! Mother and Father are extremely proud of me. I did a crazy celebratory dance in the middle of the hall and everyone cheered and laughed. Then my squad came over to me and one of my squad was crying because they got an A among all their fantastic A*s. Bloody hell!!! Cheer up!!!!! We all joked around and then 10 minutes later we ended up in the local pub with a shandy and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps. Lovely I tell you! Just lovely! Tasted of sweet success!!!

Here's to A-levels!!!!!!!! Hope everyone had a good results morning! I know I did!

Can't believe I got As... I hardly revised... HAHA!!
Private school smivert school
Original post by Little Popcorns
Private school smivert school

Why do you say that?!

I go to a Grammar School actually.
Original post by cookie123456789
Why do you say that?!

I go to a Grammar School actually.

elitism, it's all elitism
Aha, this post made me happy. :h: Love your attitude towards results day!
Reply 5
I turned up to school like a boss, walked straight into the hall whilst my mum waited outside. I opened the envelope with my friend. Saw the results... I'd only gone and got As and Bs!!! I was absolutely over the moon! Mother and Father are extremely proud of me. I did a crazy celebratory dance in the middle of the hall and everyone cheered and laughed. Then my squad came over to me and one of my squad was crying because they got an A among all their fantastic A*s. Bloody hell!!! Cheer up!!!!! We all joked around and then 10 minutes later we ended up in the local pub with a shandy and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps. Lovely I tell you! Just lovely! Tasted of sweet success!!!

Here's to A-levels!!!!!!!! Hope everyone had a good results morning! I know I did!

Can't believe I got As... I hardly revised... HAHA!!

I really wish I get results like yours and congrats.
Reply 6
Must have been cringe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats you must be really proud of yourself :redface:
Original post by Little Popcorns
elitism, it's all elitism

How exactly is going to a grammar school elitism? Please do elaborate.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JourneyToSuccess
Aha, this post made me happy. :h: Love your attitude towards results day!

Aha glad to have made you happy!!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Tinka99
I really wish I get results like yours and congrats.

Thank you. Do you know how you did?

Original post by Pulse.
Must have been cringe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it was that cringe to be perfectly honest with you. It was just rather funny!

Original post by Starlight15
Congrats you must be really proud of yourself :redface:

Oh I am :wink:
Reply 10
I don't know why grammar schools are so good, they're overrated. Someone in my year got two GCSEs out of 10.
Original post by CR7_
I don't know why grammar schools are so good, they're overrated. Someone in my year got two GCSEs out of 10.

Yes, I agree some Grammars can be overrated but most people in my grammar school got all A*s or As. That's just one person in your year isn't it?
Reply 12
Yes, I agree some Grammars can be overrated but most people in my grammar school got all A*s or As. That's just one person in your year isn't it?

A few others got five or under as well. I didn't get any A*s but I got 2As, 5Bs and 3Cs - for a grammar that might be below average.

Quick Reply

Latest