The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

I am confused about the starting date of my course on UCAS.

On UCAS it says my course starts on the 1st of September 2016, but when I go on the website (City University London )everything starts on the 20th September eg Welcome to the Department of Computer Science and Course Induction,Introduction to your Course.
I am also not staying at the university for accommodation.

On my confirmation email the message includes " Monday 19th September 2016 is the start of Welcome Week at the University" with no other key dates.
Reply 1
Okay.. so you start on the 19th.. why is this confusing? UCAS only has rough estimates.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by chingu19
On UCAS it says my course starts on the 1st of September 2016, but when I go on the website (City University London )everything starts on the 20th September eg Welcome to the Department of Computer Science and Course Induction,Introduction to your. Course.
I am also not staying at the university for accommodation
On my confirmation email the message includes " Monday 19th September 2016 is the start of Welcome Week at the University" with no other key dates.

UCAS isn't always right
Reply 3
Original post by IWMTom
Okay.. so you start on the 19th.. why is this confusing? UCAS only has rough estimates.

Oh I never considered it as a rough estimate,I thought that they might want to meet the student beforehand etc.
Reply 4
Original post by chingu19
Oh I never considered it as a rough estimate,I thought that they might want to meet the student beforehand etc.

Whatever the uni says is always the right date; it's why they send the letters.
Reply 5
Original post by 1lastchance
UCAS isn't always right

Ah thanks, I'm going to follow the dates from the official website.
Reply 6
Original post by IWMTom
Whatever the uni says is always the right date; it's why they send the letters.

I see now,thanks for the quick replies!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending