The Student Room Group

Dear Average Students on TSR....

Don't feel overwhelmed just because you see people on TSR getting 10A*s and 4As as long as you're happy with your grades it doesn't matter at all, look at me I got 5Cs, 3Bs and an A today and I'm very please and definitely won't let the majority of people on TSR put me down just because they got As and A*s.

Lift your head up high and move forward :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you! As someone with 1D (not my fault) 3Cs, 5Bs and an A, seeing all these people did put me down but it's time to be happy and move forward!
Very true!!! 💖
I'm proud of myself and very happy! 😚
I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's! & Im holding my head high and so should everyone else! You're all amazing for who you are 💚
Here's some motivation from my GCSE's I did 2 years ago.

I got 1A, 3B, 6C, 2D grades because a lot of the subjects did not interest me so I simply did not put the effort in as much. I continued on to get A*A*B at A-Level. I will be starting a Mathematics course at a top 10/top 15 university next month.

It's not the end of the world. Good luck to everyone for whatever's ahead. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I am so happy I got 1A*, 4B's, 3C's and a D but it was not my fault ( the exam bord lost our papers that were worth 25%) but still I am so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a lovely message. Congratulations to everyone that did their best and got grades they were happy with. As long as you did your best, that's all that anyone could ever ask of you. As @Captain Jack said earlier on today, this is just one day of many more to come in your lives. If you didn't do as well as you'd hoped, it really isn't the end of the world! Promise!

There's so many challenges and experiences to come yet, don't let these results define who you are, you're all brilliant in your own right. :yes:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Thank you! As someone with 1D (not my fault) 3Cs, 5Bs and an A, seeing all these people did put me down but it's time to be happy and move forward!

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Very true!!! 💖
I'm proud of myself and very happy! 😚
I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's! & Im holding my head high and so should everyone else! You're all amazing for who you are 💚

Amazing results, if I had these types of results you won't understand how happy I would be! :smile:
Original post by Starlight15
Amazing results, if I had these types of results you won't understand how happy I would be! :smile:

Thank you beautifull! ❤️💖💚💜☺️👍🏼
I agree, try not to compare your grades to others too much. I was happy with my grades and then when I started talking to friends, reading the forums and news articles I become disappointed with my grades. Just remember on that day, when you sat that exam you tried your best! Don't get bogged down about the private school students with their 14 A*s and so on, just be proud of what you got!
Original post by Starlight15
Don't feel overwhelmed just because you see people on TSR getting 10A*s and 4As as long as you're happy with your grades it doesn't matter at all, look at me I got 5Cs, 3Bs and an A today and I'm very please and definitely won't let the majority of people on TSR put me down just because they got As and A*s.

Lift your head up high as move forward :smile:

Many Congratulations to you, Goodluck in A-levels!
Reply 10
Thank you for this post! :smile::smile:

I'm very happy with my results! After seeing a lot of people posting A*s and As I found myself getting quite disappointed. But after finding this post, I know I should be proud of myself which I am!
I achieved:
-A* for Art and Design :biggrin:
-A for English Language :biggrin:
-B for English Literature
-B for Geography
-B for Food Tech
-B for French
-B for Core Science
-B for Additional Science
-C for Maths
-C for I.T

I was so worried for my maths result because I really struggle with the subject. But I am so happy with a C!! :biggrin: I will be taking A-Levels at college and I hope to become a journalist or have a job to do with Art.

Well done everyone! And I wish everyone the best for their next stage in life!! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest