The Student Room Group

Sick of being a muslim woman

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by PursuitOfJannah

Best thing for westerners to do now is go right back to their Christian roots. I have no problem with Christianity, if it gets people to church every week and provides that core moral framework then fair play. Get the youth off of their computers, their phones, their social networking, twitter, tinder and all the rest of it and get em in the gym or doing hard physical jobs in the community or studying medicine. No more homosexual cuckolded flabby deliquency but traditional family/gender/community roles, which of course Islam provides second to none.

I've spent time in the Middle East. One thing that shocked me was the amount of homosexuality and prostitution there.

Since Arabs can't get girlfriends they indulge in bum sex with their male friends. Seemingly it's only morally wrong if you "receive" it.

What the tourist board for Dubai don't tell you is that a lot of the tourism in Dubai is Saudis coming over to "score" with prostitutes. I went to one "nightclub" with friends, there must have been 300 working girls there. Google "York Hotel, Dubai" if you don't believe me.

But I think all us westerners thank you very much for your critique of the West.
It wasn't really paedophilia back then because life expectancy was lower and even today women can hit puberty as early as 9/10. Westerners can't even agree on the age of consent whether its 14/16/18 and there is all this nonsense about whether a drunken woman is able to give consent or not. Bottom line if they aren't in education and they are physically mature, marry them off and make decent women of them, rather than corrupting/degrading both men and women having them mix in universities, in pubs/clubs, in the workplace.

my mother is a female and she is an educated doctor women can make something of them selfs
Reply 102
The night time economy of Dubai is a concern and it is unfortunate that there is a certain type of Brit (often from Leeds or Essex) that seems to be attracted to the fast money lifestyle. But for the most part during the day South Asian culture seems to dominate and the al Mactoumbs seem to have got the balance between muslim values and a capitalist economy. They push the boundaries in architecture, in business in fine dining whereas in Britain everything has to put through a lesbian health and safety committee. But Dubai would be even better with actual Sharia Law in place.

I forgot to say that the Middle East is very racist.

At the tip of the social pecking order is the locals, next come the white Americans and Brits, next come the other white Europeans, next come come the black and Asians.

Muslims from Pakistan etc are virtually slaves.
Original post by john1332123
my mother is a female and she is an educated doctor women can make something of them selfs

Yah doctor is ok man. But they shouldnt be on a trade floor or a building site that is societally destabilising. Medical field is fine
Yah doctor is ok man. But they shouldnt be on a trade floor or a building site that is societally destabilising. Medical field is fine

please explain what is wrong with a women being on a trade floor
Original post by Nosler
I forgot to say that the Middle East is very racist.

At the tip of the social pecking order is the locals, next come the white Americans and Brits, next come the other white Europeans, next come come the black and Asians.

Muslims from Pakistan etc are virtually slaves.

Not that UK immigration policy is much better, with native Brits at the bottom and other white europeans given preferential treatment. Its so ridiculous that Romanian criminal gangs can slide in here and a doctor from Australia or India cant.
Original post by john1332123
please explain what is wrong with a women being on a trade floor

Western society is being undermined by constant gender bending. We are ending up with 40 year old first time mothers, middle aged single men addicted to video games, teen mothers - its all part of the zionists elites plan to destroy western society from within. Go back to basics and get 14 year old boys back in the gyms and doing physics and women learning to cook, knit, look after children. That is what will remediate our ailing communities - get em off the mobile phones, the social media, the tinder, the twitter and away from light entertainers like Russell Brand and Graham Norton.
Wtf am I reading?
If the Middle East was so much better thousands of refugees and economic immigrants would not be trying to get into Europe everyday.
And yes the west is to blame for the situation in many countries but certainly not in all of them.

OP: If your mother doesn't care if you take your scarf off in another city does that mean that she would agree with you living the way you want to away from home?
I think that since you cant go into clearing and cant resit your best option would be transfering next year.
Western society is being undermined by constant gender bending. We are ending up with 40 year old first time mothers, middle aged single men addicted to video games, teen mothers - its all part of the zionists elites plan to destroy western society from within. Go back to basics and get 14 year old boys back in the gyms and doing physics and women learning to cook, knit, look after children. That is what will remediate our ailing communities - get em off the mobile phones, the social media, the tinder, the twitter and away from light entertainers like Russell Brand and Graham Norton.

the issue of teen mothers are to do with poverty.

as for the age of having a baby, women should have it what ever age they want

as for men playing video games as long as they are working and enjoying life there is nothing wrong with that.
Reply 109

Has someone opened a time portal to the 1950s?

Hi Pursuit! Just wait until 1966! England win the World Cup!

Best cycle down to the betting office and put a shilling on it!
Original post by MeYou2Night
Here we go Ladies and Gents

Admitted by a Muslim man himself, Islam condones and therefore supports pedophiles and the forced marrying off of children.

The excuses made as well are laughable :lol:

I wonder why Jannah hasn't replied to me?

Oh yes that's right, he knows what I said was true and. Ant admit it.
This thread proves what a backward idiotic misogynistic religion Islam is and what an ordinary Muslim believes.

Why don't you go and live in Saudi Arabia Jannah?
Plus Jannah, here's some advice for you and all Muslims living in the Western non Islamic world.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Don't like it here? Guess what? You're free to leave and go and live with ISIS.
Original post by Anonymous
This thread proves what a backward idiotic misogynistic religion Islam is and what an ordinary Muslim believes.

exactly

Plus Jannah, here's some advice for you and all Muslims living in the Western non Islamic world.

Couldn't agree more, kind sir.
Couldn't agree more, kind sir.

completely agree
I wonder why Jannah hasn't replied to me?

Oh yes that's right, he knows what I said was true and. Ant admit it.

As I said intercourse with physically mature adolescents isn't paedophilia, the life expectancy was lower, people didn't spend years at college/uni. Probably a 10 year old girl back then was somewhat fertile and her and her family stood to gain quite a lot from a union with a middle aged man. Provided both families agreed to the marriage there is no controversy here. As I say have a look at some of Zakir Naiks lectures on YouTube for enlightenment on that topic.
As I said intercourse with physically mature adolescents isn't paedophilia, the life expectancy was lower, people didn't spend years at college/uni. Probably a 10 year old girl back then was somewhat fertile and her and her family stood to gain quite a lot from a union with a middle aged man. Provided both families agreed to the marriage there is no controversy here. As I say have a look at some of Zakir Naiks lectures on YouTube for enlightenment on that topic.

i still think your condoning paedophilia come on tell us what do you thing the age of consent should be

ISIS is BS. All Israeli armed/funded. Everything you have ever read about Islamic terrorism is a zionist fabrication.

I don't care about your excuses for your scumbag prophet.

He had sexual relations with a 9 year old girl. He was a pedophile, end of.

If you keep defending a pedophile, I'll have to be concerned about you being one as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending