The Student Room Group

Sick of being a muslim woman

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i still think your condoning paedophilia come on tell us what do you thing the age of consent should be

Well I think copulations outside of marriage should be illegal anyway. Most women show signs of physical maturity at 14 so marriage should be legal from 14 upwards.
Mohammed was a paedophile - there is no arguing that.

Jesus is the only true messiah anyway. Following his teachings and opening you're heart to love if the only way to reach heaven.

You may argue this, but Jesus never had sex with a 9 year old.
Original post by PursuitOfJannah
Well I think copulations outside of marriage should be illegal anyway. Most women show signs of physical maturity at 14 so marriage should be legal from 14 upwards.

And people claim Islam isn't backwards? :facepalm:

It scary people can actually believe this pedophile cult of a religion.
Why is this in the relationships section
Catholic Church?

They're just as bad yes I agree.

Doeent make Mohammed right though does it?

Plus, you've just condoned paedophilia AGAIN!
Not really its to do with culture. You never see South Asian single teen mother cos they are more interested in studying and in any case the brothers/uncles would kick the living **** out of her if she did owt (quite rightly). Single teen mothers are rampant in white northern england where they dont have any values at all other than beer, football and clubs.

Women should not have children as and when they like, instead we should enforce on them the importance of marital reproduction post education. Age 22 to 35 those are the child bearing years, not at 16 or at 42 after twenty years roaming around Thailand doing dope.

Cuckolded men on video games is a societal disaster. Get them in the gyms, in the workshops and in the laboratories and see the wellbeing of communities improve (I accept there are at least some merits of the traditional northern pit communities where lads come together and have a drink and homosexuals are given a *****ing)

You never see an asian teen mother. Because brothers and uncles would quite rightly kick the **** out of them. So basically they have no control over their lives or bodies through fear of extreme violence! And according to you this is a good thing. This is nothing but an abusive form of control, and from the dark ages, I dont want to be critical of the Muslim religion as I know too little about it to make any generalisation and do not wish to offend or belittle a culture and everybody is entitled to a free mind. However you are advocating the control of grown female adults, violence towards women and unborn children and are an outright racist. You are sanctimonious and critical of our 21st century white british culture, and yet ironically you are using the very tool created by a white british computer scientist to spout this abhorrent ****. You seem very angry for somebody so peaceful and enlightened.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Why is this in the relationships section

Because the user wants to have sex with 9 year olds, as long as they've stared puberty it's okay for him, as thats what Islam teaches.

The united kingdom will never agree with the kind of things that islam promotes.the uk will never have the type of society you want. if you really think thant age 10 should be the age of consent then you should leave the united kingdom as it will never tolerate this king of thinking.

Change your name to PursuitOfUnderagePussy, why not...
Can't TSR report this pedophile supporter?
Can't TSR report this pedophile supporter?

they should report him to the police because he has clearly stated that he agrees with having sex with someone under age.
they should report him to the police because he has clearly stated that he agrees with having sex with someone under age.

Agreed
Original post by WoodyMKC
Change your name to PursuitOfUnderagePussy, why not...

Sucks that you missed the manchester offer :/ . I would've had a raving buddy
ISIS is BS. All Israeli armed/funded. Everything you have ever read about Islamic terrorism is a zionist fabrication.

what is evidence for this?

Mods can we please ban this guy?
You're asking about a religious matter on a predominantly non religious forum. So you're bound to get answers mostly along the lines of "leave your religion".

If I was you I'd focus on my goals and pick a uni that's best suits my career aims, rather than 'which uni will give me more freedom'.

Once you have a degree and are independent then you can decide what you want to do with your life. I'm sure your mother will not interfere that much with you once you're older and have your own family.

Also, you said you have been reading about religion. That's great but just make that sure you are reading from the right sources. Moderation is extremely important in whatever you do.
Looool den
Have you even studied islam yourself properly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending