The Student Room Group

Should it be a girls responsibility to buy condoms?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
Well if she was virgin she would give no STD.

So, the woman should be a virgin so there is no danger of you catching an STD. But, she should also be on the pill just in case she happens to run into you and you decide to grace her with your p*nis. Makes sense...
Original post by Platopus
So, the woman should be a virgin so there is no danger of you catching an STD. But, she should also be on the pill just in case she happens to run into you and you decide to grace her with your p*nis. Makes sense...

Well a woman should only have it with a guy who she knows she is likely to spend the rest of her life with.
Using a condom is like masturbating but hands free with no connection.

You've never had sex, have you?
Well a woman should only have it with a guy who she knows she is likely to spend the rest of her life with.

:colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
You've never had sex, have you?

No. And why would that matter????
u want my dick you pay for it
Reply 66
No. And why would that matter????

How would you know what using a condom feels like. :s-smilie:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
How would you know what using a condom feels like. :s-smilie:

Because I have put one on.....
Reply 68
Because I have put one on.....

To do what? Posh w**k? :redface:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
To do what? Posh w**k? :redface:

Inside a toilet paper tube.
Original post by xobeauty
For HIM to wear?

Like should you pitch in since its for both your protection? Why should he be the only one spending the money right feminists?

Us as man would appreciate it and it'll be kinda funny you pulling out the condom
Original post by Nimrahk123
I don't think I know any guy who has had the balls to get condoms, I've found mainly girls do it.
What universe do you live in? A guy would have to be a complete baby to not have the maturity to buy his own condoms or expect a girl to do it for him. What you said doesn't even make sense. Each guy will have a different size and you have to be able to get condoms that work for you personally.
My boyfriend and I have both chipped in on different occasions but now I'm on the pill (have been for over a year) and my boyfriend always reminds me to take it which is really awesome!
If you're planning on having sex you should always keep them in stock. Actually you should always keep them in just in case. If you're in a relationship then have a chat and say taking it in turns to buy - though I'd always have some spares just incase you forget. It's not a sole responsibility of either party in my mind.
Women generally have to get birth control pills and the morning after pill, so it's kind of even
Not all women take the pill so I think both should be responsible for the condom, whether it be a male or female condom.
I feel like it dosnt matter who buys the condoms, but it is important to use one. The women already worry about the pill or pill alternative (always have a back up to condom), so the men should worry about the condoms ... thats fair. some might say bit give or take because the womens deal getting the pill dosent really have any affect on the man, but it should because if she becomes pregnant its the mans responsibilty aswell. Infact the pill is most important in terms of contraception, the condom does work but is not as effective and i would only insist on using one to protect from STD/STI'S
Reply 77
Naturally. We all know protection is the womens responsibility...:colondollar:
Reply 78
Both people should have at least one or two condoms just in case. But I think it's more of the guys responsibility simply because for a girl, the condom type or size doesn't matter, but a guy may have his preference and knows his size so should get the right condoms for him. Girls ain't about to buy a range of different types and sizes of condoms just so that the guy can select the one he wants. Same way that a guy won't be buying random pills for the girl to use.
Original post by Nimrahk123
I don't think I know any guy who has had the balls to get condoms, I've found mainly girls do it.

The other day I walked in to the middle of Tescos and picked out the biggest pack of Durex Extra Large I could find. I'm talking at least a dozen of those sons of female dogs and I just grabbed them in front of the store worker. I even got a bottle of lube and some painkillers just to top it off. I walked right up to that cashier and paid in 50P coins just so onlookers would have to savour the sight.

That day I ended up filling up twelve condoms with water and throwing them hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending