The Student Room Group

Missed Entry Requirement by 3 Marks

I need a B in English lit for Sixth Form and got a C. My English teacher said I was 6 marks off and she's going to look over the GBs for both papers and said if I can get 3 marks in both I'll likely get a grade up. She said she'll email me if she thinks it's best to be remarked or to just leave it.

I'm enrolling tomorrow and I'm wondering how likely it is that they'll still let me take the course. I've got the requirements for the other 3 courses and they personally said my records were impressive.

So what are your thoughts on if they'll still let me take the course?

Panicking a little over here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LewisTindall
I need a B in English lit for Sixth Form and got a C. My English teacher said I was 6 marks off and she's going to look over the GBs for both papers and said if I can get 3 marks in both I'll likely get a grade up. She said she'll email me if she thinks it's best to be remarked or to just leave it.

I'm enrolling tomorrow and I'm wondering how likely it is that they'll still let me take the course. I've got the requirements for the other 3 courses and they personally said my records were impressive.

So what are your thoughts on if they'll still let me take the course?

Panicking a little over here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya

First of all, sorry to hear you didn't get what you had hoped. I would say that in this instance you will have to speak to the sixth form and your teacher at enrolment tomorrow and see what they can do for you as we can't advise on what their decision will be.

Whatever happens, all the best of luck!
Ethan
Original post by iEthan
Heya

First of all, sorry to hear you didn't get what you had hoped. I would say that in this instance you will have to speak to the sixth form and your teacher at enrolment tomorrow and see what they can do for you as we can't advise on what their decision will be.

Whatever happens, all the best of luck!
Ethan

They let me in anyway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LewisTindall
They let me in anyway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome stuff! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest