The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey accommodation

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from accommodation? Only because I was looking through my emails and realised that they had said they would 'be in touch shortly' and its been quite a few months now since I applied. I've had my IB results back and got the offer through so assumed it would work like some of the other unis who have given their students the accommodation information already.
Original post by sarahjfx
Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from accommodation? Only because I was looking through my emails and realised that they had said they would 'be in touch shortly' and its been quite a few months now since I applied. I've had my IB results back and got the offer through so assumed it would work like some of the other unis who have given their students the accommodation information already.

Hello,

Accommodation allocation information and letters will be sent out after A-Level results day:smile:

It might be worth getting in touch with Accommodation Team ([email protected]) if you have any other questions.

Hope that helps

Genissa
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi everyone, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :s-smilie: Thanks!
Original post by Sassy Cheese
Hi everyone, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :s-smilie: Thanks!

Have you contacted the accommodation department? I'd try and get yourself on the waiting list... people do drop out last minute so it's worth it :smile: Good luck!
Original post by IzzyWatkins
Have you contacted the accommodation department? I'd try and get yourself on the waiting list... people do drop out last minute so it's worth it :smile: Good luck!

Thank you for the advice :smile:
I also wanted a place in halls, it seems a few people aren't happy with what they got and would rather look into the private sector so I'm feeling hopeful!
Apparently they're been out of rooms in halls for at least a week, but they still haven't got back to me a week after applying, and it was only coming here that let me know about this! Does this mean I possibly have a room?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending