Original post by I am Kira
Always giving me dead replies :tongue:

What do you want kissing emojis? :colonhash:
Original post by hamza772000
Thanks for understanding Matrix :wink: I'mma nap now :tongue: ttyl :wink:

No worries :wink:

Haha OK :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you heard of Reformed and Non-reformed A Levels?
Never mind :smile:
What are you up to now?
How are you feeling now? What are you up to? Have you gone to college for enrollment yet?
Original post by ak143244

R those the new linear exams. The non reformed ones are still done in modules while the reformed are done at the end of two years
is that right??
R those the new linear exams. The non reformed ones are still done in modules while the reformed are done at the end of two years
is that right??

I don't know, that's why I'm asking

Here brother:
http://university.which.co.uk/advice/a-level-choices/a-level-changes-what-it-means-for-you

Nice one Ayaz,
Never talked beofre, you okay though?
the new system is confusing af still
You're going to do exams at AS but they won't count but they actually will since unis will see them but they don't count towards your final grade
Nice one Ayaz,
Never talked beofre, you okay though?

Haha well obviously we have talked before , i just made a different account 2 days ago :tongue: i left about 25 days ago but so many people insisted on me not to leave so i felt bad:/
the new system is confusing af still
You're going to do exams at AS but they won't count but they actually will since unis will see them but they don't count towards your final grade

So you still get UCAS points even though you dropped that subject?
Original post by ItisAyaz
Haha well obviously we have talked before , i just made a different account 2 days ago :tongue: i left about 25 days ago but so many people insisted on me not to leave so i felt bad:/

Heh when did we talk? The only time we talked was when you created a thread about you leaving TSR, that's all. May be wrong, so I'm sorry in advance.
Yeah we can just chill (for a couple of days!)
How do you get all A*s and As?
I just got Bs and Cs lol.
I'm going tomorrow inshallah - before Jummah
Heh when did we talk? The only time we talked was when you created a thread about you leaving TSR, that's all. May be wrong, so I'm sorry in advance.

Hahaa i support Chelsea & i think ive talked to you on that thread i think , idk anyways im okay how are you?
Hahaa i support Chelsea & i think ive talked to you on that thread i think , idk anyways im okay how are you?

Oh thats Chelsea thread, cool
Alhamdullilah good, passed all my GCSE's alhamdullilah, you?
Chelsea are doing really well under the new manager Conte, I hope we win the league, if not the league then a cup would be good.
We got Leicester as well in the EFL cup ahhh
@mediaya what are you talking about :tongue: i cant see anything lmao

:facepalm::stupid:

@mediaya dont tell @PrincessBO$$ what i told you yeah , you even promised me :colondollar:

:colonhash: i love the way u tell me to not tell her (forced soo much, u thretened me :sad:) and then below u say 'ask aysha' :cry2::bawling:

Dont hate , she said you know already😂😂
& i just wanted your attention😋

:stupid:

Hahah ask Aysha on Pm lol what im talking about :tongue: & just:colonhash:

:damnmate::banghead:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thats Chelsea thread, cool
Alhamdullilah good, passed all my GCSE's alhamdullilah, you?
Chelsea are doing really well under the new manager Conte, I hope we win the league, if not the league then a cup would be good.
We got Leicester as well in the EFL cup ahhh

Haha ive finished A2's but im planning to take a gap year & yeahh ikr , seen it , however Leicester wont do that well this season imo considering they've lost to hull and drew Arsenal! Imo Chelsea should challenge for the title considering we have no european football!
Alhamdullilah. You should be happy wth a B, I mean I would be happy with a B
What did you get a B in may I ask?

Haha ive finished A2's but im planning to take a gap year & yeahh ikr , seen it , however Leicester wont do that well this season imo considering they've lost to hull and drew Arsenal! Imo Chelsea should challenge for the title considering we have no european football!

Yeah so true, are you watching the group stage draw - champions league?
Alhamdullilah. You should be happy wth a B, I mean I would be happy with a B
What did you get a B in may I ask?

Yeah so true, are you watching the group stage draw - champions league?

Yes i am
MEE TOO
I don't understsand though,
I got 79 - B (Paper 1)
I got 80 - A (Paper 2)

I checked the grade boundaries and it's
Picture2.jpg
Attachment not found

Latest