The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd listen to them. It doesn't make them a different person, it just means that they are able to be comfortable with who they are. I'd be grateful that they didn't have to hide it from me anymore, and would offer to support them if that's what they want.
Original post by ivybridge
Seriously, the responses on this thread literally make my heart break for trans kids. We're a ****ing disgusting species.

Looooool looks like another liberal has been triggered HARD

#transdontexist #deludedsjw
I'd tell them that they are ****ed in the head

#savageaf #ohdaym
Original post by Trapz99
I have faith.

So you have more faith in a God that may or may not be real, than you do in your own son? Thats kind of sad really.
I'll never understand what it means to "feel like the opposite gender". But just because I don't understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

If he's felt like that from birth till about age 14, then I'd support. If however at age 16 he comes at me like "I've felt like a woman/bigender/genderqueer/agender for the past 6 months now" then... no, probably not.
Reply 105
Original post by Ladbants
If you don't have a son, pretend that you do...

So you want me to pretend I have a son that wants me to pretend they're my daughter?
I'd tell them to get the **** right off my house.
Yes I'm incredibly triggered it's ****ing outrageous.

Lol, trans people do exist you nob. Not like God, sorry (not sorry).

They don't exist. Mentally retarded people do.
Yes I'm incredibly triggered it's ****ing outrageous.

Lol, trans people do exist you nob. Not like God, sorry (not sorry).

You're even more deluded if you think God doesn't exist and that people actually think that they are women when they are men. They're just ****ed up
I would do anything I can to support my child and love them regardless.

IMHO if you wouldn't support your child or you would disown your child if they're were to come out as LGBT you shouldn't have a child, as a parent is supposed to love and support their child no matter what.
Original post by squish562
They don't exist. Mentally retarded people do.

You are a good example of a mentally retarded person.
I'd tell them that they should listen to their heart. I don't know **** about transgender so I can't do much but I'll accept them and learn about it
Do you realise that it's your attitude and the hatred of these individuals that cause them to commit suicide? Open your ****ing eyes you ****.

How do you know that that's the reason why they commit suicde? Any sources?
Lmao, you all need ****ing incinerating, I swear.

So just because someone's disagrees with your opinion they should be destroyed. Not far right authoritarian at all
Reply 114
I'd be concerned that they'd been going through such a *difficult time and would do what I could do to help them through it. Nothing else.
Original post by biglad2k16
So just because someone's disagrees with your opinion they should be destroyed. Not far right authoritarian at all

It isn't an opinion - you simply cannot treat people that way. It's completely inhumane. You'd go out of your way to cause harm to your child, because you have an opinion and they don't meet your perfect model. You're sick.
Lol at the amount of beef in this thread
Wow there are some disgusting people.

I would be so damn proud of them, and support them 100% :h:
Original post by Mathemagicien
Ah. So calling for the incineration of billions of people world-wide is just banter, and nowhere near as bad as making a transphobic remark online.

Gotcha :wink:

Lol true
To all those who say they'd kick their child out of their home or would feel disappointed should not be allowed to have children in the first place. How can you feel negative about your own child, your own blood..

Latest