The Student Room Group

Failed gcse maths 3 times

I know to a lot of people on here this makes me sound like an idiot but i just cannot pass maths. I've gotten a D every time and i'm starting year 13 soon so I will have to apply to university. I want to study history but i'm realising I probably don't have much of a chance of getting in anywhere if I don't pass so what can I do? I revise and feel like I know it but I still fail so i'm beginning to lose all the motivation I have for it.
Reply 1
If you do something the same each time but expect a different result, you're doing it wrong
Original post by callum623
I know to a lot of people on here this makes me sound like an idiot but i just cannot pass maths. I've gotten a D every time and i'm starting year 13 soon so I will have to apply to university. I want to study history but i'm realising I probably don't have much of a chance of getting in anywhere if I don't pass so what can I do? I revise and feel like I know it but I still fail so i'm beginning to lose all the motivation I have for it.

Have you tried getting a tutor. The money you spend might be worth it!
Original post by callum623

I can tutor you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending