The Student Room Group

Guys, would you have sex with a girl on her period during Freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by newsunflower
I want to be with someone but the guys I want never give me a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am assuming you are going to be a fresher during Fresher's Week. Uni is going to be different than what you've experienced before. Don't be the girl that slept around during freshers especially if you are going to be living in student accomodations. Why don't you use Freshers for what it is intended, meet people to form friendships, find societies etc. I promise you that before long someone is going to want to get to know you and take you out because they want to know you as a person. Don't sell yourself short and become the easy "go to" girl for quick sex and nothing more. You have more substance than that. You've worked hard and earned a place at uni. Be proud of yourself and be patient and the rest will work itself out and you want have to worry about your period. Good Luck.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Spoiler

links broken
Original post by RDKGames
Well don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a guy just as desperate as you because losing virginity on fresher's to a stranger is an absolute must for self-worth, bragging rights, and more importantly, your degree.

Meh, I pretty much did the same thing, although it was at the end of first year rather than the start.

Didn't affect my self worth, who brags about losing their virginity; it's completely natural? and my degree was just fine. Actually I've just finished my MSc and applying for PhDs now. Loosen up a little.
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Meh, I pretty much did the same thing, although it was at the end of first year rather than the start.

Didn't affect my self worth, who brags about losing their virginity; it's completely natural? and my degree was just fine. Actually I've just finished my MSc and applying for PhDs now. Loosen up a little.

/sarcasm
Original post by Little Popcorns
links broken

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by Hopefully1
I am assuming you are going to be a fresher during Fresher's Week. Uni is going to be different than what you've experienced before. Don't be the girl that slept around during freshers especially if you are going to be living in student accomodations. Why don't you use Freshers for what it is intended, meet people to form friendships, find societies etc. I promise you that before long someone is going to want to get to know you and take you out because they want to know you as a person. Don't sell yourself short and become the easy "go to" girl for quick sex and nothing more. You have more substance than that. You've worked hard and earned a place at uni. Be proud of yourself and be patient and the rest will work itself out and you want have to worry about your period. Good Luck.

Or have fun and experiment with sex.
Original post by Hopefully1

I never get male attention though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish to have your problems :biggrin: just ask someone drunk :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by VictoriaPowlett
Wish to have your problems :biggrin: just ask someone drunk :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I get rejected all the time though.
Yeah I would have to go to the GP for it (which isn't possible before university due to work commitments), and sadly you can't buy them in Boots.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can buy them online, Boots and Superdrug both offer it. It's called Utovlan but the side effects are nasty, when you come off it you have a very heavy and painful period.
Reply 110
Period sex is for relationships rather than casual encounters in my book. Shouldn't imagine it will have a big impact on the start of the uni experience though. I had a lot of fun without any bonking.
Original post by Zarek
Period sex is for relationships rather than casual encounters in my book. Shouldn't imagine it will have a big impact on the start of the uni experience though. I had a lot of fun without any bonking.

Well that's my issue. Guys I like don't want to be in a relationship with me.
Id just do anal instead. Im really squeamish with blood, id take the brown stuff over that and make her suck me clean anyway
Original post by ALittleLost25
Id just do anal instead. Im really squeamish with blood, id take the brown stuff over that and make her suck me clean anyway

Anal is just as disgusting, if not worse. And it hurts.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I'm not a guy but can I just say something. Too many people go to uni with the idea that freshers is some sex filled orgie environment where everybody gets laid everyday, multiple times a day.

It's not

Found the Cambridge/Imperial student. Poor lad.

Original post by LifeAfterAnjem
I would have thought acquainting oneself with the facilities of the institution should take preference over any penile exploits at this early stage in the academic proceedings.
Don't be silly! You move in around 4 days before freshers. That's plenty of time to look at facilities and make friends.
(edited 7 years ago)
Anal is just as disgusting, if not worse. And it hurts.

What uni u going anyway
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Where do you live? I will have sex with you provided you are not horrible. OK?Then u can stop worrying about getting sex during Refreshers
Taking one for the team? Good lad! :yy:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by In Uranus
Taking one for the team? Good lad! :yy:

Spoiler

All the good boys will be taken by then. :frown:
All the good boys will be taken by then. :frown:

You just want to have sex so why do you care if he's a nice guy or a prick
Original post by Anonymous
You just want to have sex so why do you care if he's a nice guy or a prick

No I want a relatonship with sex. But I would have an ONS in the mean time. Because I'm really horny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending