The Student Room Group

What are you going to do to celebrate your results?

I am going to go out for a meal with some friends.
Original post by retro_turtles

That sounds like a great way to celebrate! Hope you are going somewhere nice! Think i'd go for an italian meal :smile: Hope you are pleased with your results
The way my year celebrated GCSE's was to gather at the local park, throw our blazers into a pile, set said pile alight, and then lob a deodorant can on top. Yeah, I went to a special-measures establishment.
Original post by Just a Bloke
The way my year celebrated GCSE's was to gather at the local park, throw our blazers into a pile, set said pile alight, and then lob a deodorant can on top. Yeah, I went to a special-measures establishment.

Lmao best celebration ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by retro_turtles

am I invited?

Oh btw, delete some of the messages in your inbox. People can't pm you cuz it days you've reached max messages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Perfection Ace
am I invited?

Oh btw, delete some of the messages in your inbox. People can't pm you cuz it days you've reached max messages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops too late!

Thanks for the heads up,i have done it now!
Nando's with the lads. We ordered way too much chicken and rice. I had to help one of them get up from the seat.
Throw back to two years ago when after my GCSEs I wanted to drink bleach. :biggrin:

Slightly off topic but in September i'm starting medical school so to anyone whose distraught just keep your head up and keep working. Good things come with patience and hard work. :redface: No matter what your results, go out and celebrate!

Quick Reply

Latest