The Student Room Group

Will these results be good enough??

Hi, just got my GCSE results today and I'm worried that they won't be good enough for me to get into the university I want to go to. I'm wanting to go to university in America and am hoping that I will be able to get into NYU (New York University) to study finance.
Maths A* (top of school)
Business A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A
Physics A
History A
Geography A
RE A
English Language A
English Literature B

For A Levels Im planning to take Maths Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
I also understand that if I wish to study in America then I would need to take SAT tests?
Original post by EdDay57
Hi, just got my GCSE results today and I'm worried that they won't be good enough for me to get into the university I want to go to. I'm wanting to go to university in America and am hoping that I will be able to get into NYU (New York University) to study finance.
Maths A* (top of school)
Business A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A
Physics A
History A
Geography A
RE A
English Language A
English Literature B

For A Levels Im planning to take Maths Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics.
I also understand that if I wish to study in America then I would need to take SAT tests?

Which university is it that you're thinking about? As it's an American one I'm not sure if many people here actually have experience with one particular university there, but may be able to give you some insight into SAT etc. Or check the uni websites (or a guide in general for UK students...) to get a feel for what kind of grades you need etc.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Which university is it that you're thinking about? As it's an American one I'm not sure if many people here actually have experience with one particular university there, but may be able to give you some insight into SAT etc. Or check the uni websites (or a guide in general for UK students...) to get a feel for what kind of grades you need etc.

New York University. If you could give any information about the process and kind of thing thats needed to study over there than that would be very much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest