The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Module registration?

Is there a set date that we have to submit what modules we want to do by?
Sunday 18th September :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
Sunday 18th September :smile:

Alright, thank you. A lot of time left to decide then :smile:
Original post by imtwinkleee
Alright, thank you. A lot of time left to decide then :smile:

No problem! Yeah, I picked my elective module today though as there was only one which looked remotely interesting to me :tongue:
Reply 4
No problem! Yeah, I picked my elective module today though as there was only one which looked remotely interesting to me :tongue:

Haha, cool dude. I might have to research the modules in a bit more depth before I can pick :biggrin:
Haha, cool dude. I might have to research the modules in a bit more depth before I can pick :biggrin:

Haha, usually I'd spend ages um-ing and ah-ing over this sort of thing, but in this case I decided pretty much straight away that there was only one module which looked tolerable. I had a look at the module content and thought 'yeah that looks okay, I'll do that' :lol:
Reply 6
Haha, usually I'd spend ages um-ing and ah-ing over this sort of thing, but in this case I decided pretty much straight away that there was only one module which looked tolerable. I had a look at the module content and thought 'yeah that looks okay, I'll do that' :lol:

Hmm, same for me but i'm hoping to get everything over and done with as soon as possible. Also, where can I find the module content? I would love to study something fairly similar to what I did for A-level history
Hmm, same for me but i'm hoping to get everything over and done with as soon as possible. Also, where can I find the module content? I would love to study something fairly similar to what I did for A-level history

You can find the module content here, by finding your degree course in the drop down lists and then clicking on the module codes :smile:
Reply 8
You can find the module content here, by finding your degree course in the drop down lists and then clicking on the module codes :smile:

Cheers dude, I appreciate it :biggrin:

Do you have Facebook by any chance?
Cheers dude, I appreciate it :biggrin:

Do you have Facebook by any chance?

You're welcome! Yep I do :smile:
Where do you select these modules?
Original post by Georgie17891
Where do you select these modules?

You choose your modules in eVision. Go to your Keele Students account (KLE), then The Office tab, then eVision. You should have a notice saying that you can select your optional and/or elective modules, with a link to the module registration page :smile:
You choose your modules in eVision. Go to your Keele Students account (KLE), then The Office tab, then eVision. You should have a notice saying that you can select your optional and/or elective modules, with a link to the module registration page :smile:

Yup, just woke up after working the overnighter and had a bunch of emails. Researching my options now! Cheers though dude, getting really excited now, Some of options sound awesome!
Original post by Georgie17891
Yup, just woke up after working the overnighter and had a bunch of emails. Researching my options now! Cheers though dude, getting really excited now, Some of options sound awesome!

No worries! I picked The Solar System module :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest