The Student Room Group

Article: How to be a fresher

Roll up, roll up! Calling all new university students!

Are you unsure of what to do next after receiving your results? Come take a look at the neat infographic that we've created for you guys! Tell us what you think :biggrin:

You can see it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=26836-How-to-be-a-fresher
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PugDevil
Roll up, roll up! Calling all new university students!

Are you unsure of what to do next after receiving your results? Come take a look at the neat infographic that we've created for you guys! Tell us what you think :biggrin:

You can see it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=26836-How-to-be-a-fresher

I actually really love this article, it's well written and the format is refreshing. Love the infographics.

Surprised as well about the 19.73 Units of alcohol at York, Assassin's society and 20 minute society :lol: wonder what those two involve. Extreme ironing is a cool sport as well, not sure if it exists as a society anymore(?) though.
Oh to be a fresher again!!!! Time really, really, really flies by during uni; so freshers make the most of it! (DOWN IT FRESHER!) :biggrin: :biggrin:
Looks like Loughborough is mentioned quite a few times in the infographics. Something to look forward to! :rofl:
Reply 4
You won't get beaten up for being a fresher like what happens to Chris on Family Guy will you, forcing you to flee to the deep south of South America? :zomg:
Reply 5
cannot wait to be a fresher next year!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
I actually really love this article, it's well written and the format is refreshing. Love the infographics.

Surprised as well about the 19.73 Units of alcohol at York, Assassin's society and 20 minute society :lol: wonder what those two involve. Extreme ironing is a cool sport as well, not sure if it exists as a society anymore(?) though.

Assassin's society is where people are given targets within the society then you have to dream up the wackiest way to "kill" each other e.g. drop a cardboard fridge on them that kinda stuff. 20 minute society is wicked it's like you give them your number then they'll text you random stuff like: you have 20 minutes to get to this location to receive your prize. It might be a free meal etc. One time I heard it was you have 20 minutes to get to newcastle airport to win a free flight to amsterdam like people ran out of lectures and stuff.
Reply 7
I love that you made a section for people who don't drink! Big props. :^_^:
i bet you, literally every student will be a macbook pro. one time I walked in a class and saw everyone have one but me. I was thought to myself they all were sponsored by apple to use their product lol.
Original post by sharkweek
I love that you made a section for people who don't drink! Big props. :^_^:

Much appreciated, the rejection I felt when I tell people I don't drink in my freshers was abysmal like people stopped communicating instantly!
Original post by Kattah96
Much appreciated, the rejection I felt when I tell people I don't drink in my freshers was abysmal like people stopped communicating instantly!

Feel sorry bro, you must have got a bad batch. I told my flatmate sand they were just like, "so?"
I just completed my grade at senior high school at few months ago and now I worried how can I be a fresher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending