The Student Room Group

Would you consider this to be a lot of sexual partners?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a 17 year old boy who has had around 25 sexual partners before. I have done all sexual acts apart from vaginal sex and cunnilingus (licking a girl out) because I want to save them for a girlfriend. If I eventually do get a girlfriend, would my past be looked down upon?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You find it 'off-putting' that a girl slept with that many people.

1) That wasn't the question she asked
2) You probably think that a guy sleeping with the same amount of girls is A-Okay
3) Again, nobody cares

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You find it 'off-putting' that a girl slept with that many people.

1) That wasn't the question she asked
2) You probably think that a guy sleeping with the same amount of girls is A-Okay
3) Again, nobody cares

1) It links in with the question asked
2) I don't think that it's okay, I think it's distasteful
3) That doesn't have any relation to how sexist I am
Reply 42
for someone of your age I personally would consider more than 7 a lot.
Ideally you should be on around 3 or below to be considered wife/ long term gf material

you are now batting 20 @ 23.
If I was dating a girl and she revealed she had 20 sexual partners @ age 23 ...I would assume that our relationship would likely be quite short lived due to her insatiable appetite.

I mean 6 mths absolute max before she goes off the rails again..

I am not naive enough to think she is going to settle down on me.

girls with high lay counts don't make for good wife material either. I saw a study once showing a strong correlation between the amount of previous partners a girl has slept with and the divorce rate.
(edited 7 years ago)
yes i think it is a lot and it would make me think twice before being our boyfriend, for example. As it would many other people.
Original post by Anonymous
yes i think it is a lot and it would make me think twice before being our boyfriend, for example. As it would many other people.

Bit wimpy staying anon.
Also, if a girl is into you and gets a vibe that you don't like too many sexual partners, theres nothing to stop her lying and/or thinking you're a judgemental pleb.
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity at 16, and have since slept with 20 guys. 12 of these were from 16-18.

I'm not asking if I deserve any judgement or such for this, as I know this is not the case, but I'm asking how this compares to the average? Would it be considered a high number?

It's all relative, I know one 18 year old girl who's over 100 (includes girls).

You had fun, who gives a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
It's a high number

Slit shaming is one thing but if you were a friend of mine I would probably think you had a problem
The average number in the USA was four..... supposedly....

By comparison in New Zealand women had on average 20.4, while men in new zealand on average had sex with 16.8.... otherwise in most countries men generally *supposedly* have sex with more partners than women.

However one study by 'more' in the UK (most are hardly much more reliable) reported the average 21 year old women had sex with an average of 9 men, while their male counterparts only had on average sex with 7 women.

Women also historically under-report while men over report the number of partners.
Unfortunately, diagnostics reveal that you do indeed have a high body count.

20? You ran through the whole team, madame.

Sadly, your only recourse is tightening surgery.

Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Yes.
I have 19 times more and I'm only 2 years older than you.
Original post by Kazuhira

Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because sex makes a vagina loose :rolleyes:
(That's if you were being serious)
Original post by Kazuhira

Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. So having sex with 20 men makes you lose but sex with the same guy 20 times doesn't? Interesting.
Reply 53
It's noone elses buisness so its fine.
I'm 23 and I've been with 10 out of which 9 of them has been this year (Started late, wasn't ready as early as a lot of people). Sex is fun, enjoy it and don't think about it. Honestly, if a guy judges women who live out sexual desires or judges her in any way, then surely he can't be the right guy.
Doesn't matter what I think is alot, so long as you're honest about it. Everyone has their own ways of life.
Well tbh it doesnt reslly matter does it?!
People who comment on it in a bad way are just jealous tbh!

Im 18 and havent slept with anyone, heck ive not even held hands with a girl. Ive only had a conversation and thats as far as ive gotten so far!

So youre actually quite lucky in some aspects.
But tbh, i see sex as a passionate thing. It bonds the two of you together.
Reply 57
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well tbh it doesnt reslly matter does it?!
People who comment on it in a bad way are just jealous tbh!

Im 18 and havent slept with anyone, heck ive not even held hands with a girl. Ive only had a conversation and thats as far as ive gotten so far!

So youre actually quite lucky in some aspects.
But tbh, i see sex as a passionate thing. It bonds the two of you together.

Until she get's preggerz, then it's all about hot tailing it on to the first flight to New Zealand the following morning, amirite?

Spoiler

Original post by loveleest
Hmm. So having sex with 20 men makes you lose but sex with the same guy 20 times doesn't? Interesting.

Indeed so,

Coitus with 20 people means there is a higher probability of at least one having a wide girthed member, stretching the walls of the vaginal cavity, leading to a looser organ than if the female copulated with 1 man multiple times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I lost my virginity at 16, I'm now 29 and I've had 4 sexual partners. One of which is my husband-to-be of 13 years. Which basically says in 1 year I had sex with 4 people (at 16).

Everyone is different, do what you feel happy with doing. I probably would have had higher number if I hadn't met "the one" so early on.

Quick Reply