The Student Room Group

A-levels ?- should I continue with these AS grades

Hi, I recently obtained the results BCDD in my AS levels and am wondering whether to continue onto my second year or undertake a level 3 extended diploma in business ?
Original post by 10mcroryem
Hi, I recently obtained the results BCDD in my AS levels and am wondering whether to continue onto my second year or undertake a level 3 extended diploma in business ?

It depends on so many factors, you're better off talking to your school or college advice services. No one answer fits everyone.
Reply 2
Original post by memoriial
It depends on so many factors, you're better off talking to your school or college advice services. No one answer fits everyone.

Thanks, I've talked to my college and they are suggesting that I continue as I'm expected to achieve ABB, but I just feel like I'm more suited to coursework the being 100% reliant on an exam that might not go my way
Original post by 10mcroryem
Thanks, I've talked to my college and they are suggesting that I continue as I'm expected to achieve ABB, but I just feel like I'm more suited to coursework the being 100% reliant on an exam that might not go my way

It's good to discuss your options as much as possible. If you want to go to uni it's usually more beneficial to stick with A Levels, if you're looking to go with alternative routes then you could always look at the BTEC.

Quick Reply

Latest