The Student Room Group

A level choices

Hey!! Okay so basically I got 5 A*s, 4 A's, and a B for my results, which I'm quite pleased about!

I want to study law at Cambridge university; my ambition to go to Cambridge for law is what is driving and motivating me.

I know my GCSE results aren't the best for it but they're not in a bad place either I think??

Anyway the main question - My choices currently are History, Eng lit, RS and maths. However, Im considering changing Lit for Biology - I secured an A* with bio compared to an A in lit. I enjoy bio more but I do also enjoy lit.

What do you think? Should I swap?
Original post by Drewwww
Hey!! Okay so basically I got 5 A*s, 4 A's, and a B for my results, which I'm quite pleased about!

I want to study law at Cambridge university; my ambition to go to Cambridge for law is what is driving and motivating me.

I know my GCSE results aren't the best for it but they're not in a bad place either I think??

Anyway the main question - My choices currently are History, Eng lit, RS and maths. However, Im considering changing Lit for Biology - I secured an A* with bio compared to an A in lit. I enjoy bio more but I do also enjoy lit.

What do you think? Should I swap?

If you prefer biology, do it!

There are no subject requirements for Law, they only care about what you get - so you want the highest possible grades; if you think you'll do better in biology, go for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
When it comes to A Levels, just do what you enjoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest