The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Ohh I do hope you manage to get it done, otherwise it'll be like what happened to my bronze :/
Posted from TSR Mobile

yh me too but it doesn't look very likely :bawling:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yh me too but it doesn't look very likely :bawling:

Awww, Cheese! :console:
Do you still get your EPQ? You have put a lot of hard work into this so you should be able to put that down in your CV
Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww, Cheese! :console:
Do you still get your EPQ? You have put a lot of hard work into this so you should be able to put that down in your CV
Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
Yeah - my EPQ is completely seperate
yeah I can put it in my CV - but not the crest award :erm:
I will need to make a quick announcement on this thread.. :wink: stay tuned
:frown:
Yeah - my EPQ is completely seperate
yeah I can put it in my CV - but not the crest award :erm:
I will need to make a quick announcement on this thread.. :wink: stay tuned

:hugs:
OK. In your personal statement you could mention the crest award briefly I guess?
Ooooh will do :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok so I am not 100% sure but @QueenCersai (who is monitoring this summer bucket list thing) posted in the discussion thread that the competition ends at midnight tonight
Therefore today's blog entry will be the final one - and when better than on the day when I finish my placement :proud:
In case you dont make it - I want to thank you guys for putting up with my shetty posts and awfully boring days and for all the support and unnecessary reps :slap:
So yeah. I may or may not win this thing, but I have enjoyed blogging (for the first time) and I hope you guys have to!So stay tuned for the last blog entry of this particular blog EVER :excited:

Spoiler

OK. In your personal statement you could mention the crest award briefly I guess?
Ooooh will do :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

if I don't qualify for the crest award I won't mention it matrix :rofl: that would be silly XD
if I don't qualify for the crest award I won't mention it matrix :rofl: that would be silly XD

Haha I was just thinking up possibilities. I did silver for my DofE whivh the I completed but not the silver so that makes things a bit awkward :tongue:

QUE!? NON! CE N'EST PAS POSSIBLE! :eek:

Spoiler

Aww I forgot this was a summer challenge - I was just so drawn in by your blog it just seemed natural and appears as if you really enjoyed it! You do deserve to win this:yep:
Would you think of continuing your blog outside the summer challenge? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I was just thinking up possibilities. I did silver for my DofE whivh the I completed but not the silver so that makes things a bit awkward :tongue:
QUE!? NON! CE N'EST PAS POSSIBLE! :eek:

Spoiler

Aww I forgot this was a summer challenge - I was just so drawn in by your blog it just seemed natural and appears as if you really enjoyed it! You do deserve to win this:yep:
Would you think of continuing your blog outside the summer challenge? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok :wink: yh that is awkward :lolwut:
:console: je pense que c'est possible :erm:

Spoiler

yeah same rofl :lol:I dont think so - have you seen the other blogs? They are so :ahee:
maybe but I might make it a more general blog and therefore make a new post and call it something different and idk maybe weekly instead of daily or maybe not at all because A2's are a big deal and I don't want to fail lol XDTSR might dwindle away a bit next year (because PokemonGO :mmm:)
oh ok :wink: yh that is awkward :lolwut:
:console: je pense que c'est possible :erm:

Spoiler

yeah same rofl :lol:I dont think so - have you seen the other blogs? They are so :ahee:
maybe but I might make it a more general blog and therefore make a new post and call it something different and idk maybe weekly instead of daily or maybe not at all because A2's are a big deal and I don't want to fail lol XDTSR might dwindle away a bit next year (because PokemonGO :mmm:)

Haha yeah :rofl:
Ohhh :cry2:

I don't need to see the other blogs :wink:
Yeah, cool. That would be awesome:yep: but of course only if you feel you can keep up with A2 too - that's more important :u:
Ohh so PokemonGO > little sister :bawling:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah :rofl:
Ohhh :cry2:
I don't need to see the other blogs :wink:
Yeah, cool. That would be awesome:yep: but of course only if you feel you can keep up with A2 too - that's more important :u:
Ohh so PokemonGO > little sister :bawling:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
well ok sista but they're damn good, u missin out :naughty:
yeah :wink: I guess I will wait and see!
Well definately my real sister but when I'm at the station and I have free wifi - I usually 50/50 the time with pokemon go and tsr so its more PokemonGo little sister :tongue:
:wink:
well ok sista but they're damn good, u missin out :naughty:
yeah :wink: I guess I will wait and see!
Well definately my real sister but when I'm at the station and I have free wifi - I usually 50/50 the time with pokemon go and tsr so its more PokemonGo little sister :tongue:

Haha I don't mind:mmm:
Yup!
Oooh, haha OK :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I don't mind:mmm:
Yup!
Oooh, haha OK :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
alright!
cool :wink:hehehehe :colone:gtg work ttyl!
:h:
alright!
cool :wink:hehehehe :colone:gtg work ttyl!

OK! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

awesomely *yummy? Or awesome and yummy? :yep:
ofc :smile:
aw thanks! :hugs:

Awesomely :mmm:
Oops ty for correcting yummy* :colondollar: :hugs:
Ok so I am not 100% sure but @QueenCersai (who is monitoring this summer bucket list thing) posted in the discussion thread that the competition ends at midnight tonight
Therefore today's blog entry will be the final one - and when better than on the day when I finish my placement :proud:
In case you dont make it - I want to thank you guys for putting up with my shetty posts and awfully boring days and for all the support and unnecessary reps :slap:
So yeah. I may or may not win this thing, but I have enjoyed blogging (for the first time) and I hope you guys have to!So stay tuned for the last blog entry of this particular blog EVER :excited:

Spoiler

C'est déjà fini :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awesomely :mmm:
Oops ty for correcting yummy* :colondollar: :hugs:
C'est déjà fini :bawling: :bawling:

Spoiler

lol XD pas grave :hugs:
oui je pense que j'ai tort et que le concours avait fini hier soir :colondollar:mais je vais blogger mon dernier post ici ce soir pour vous seulement :smile:

Spoiler

oui je pense que j'ai tort et que le concours avait fini hier soir :colondollar:mais je vais blogger mon dernier post ici ce soir pour vous seulement :smile:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure it said it finished on midnight of the 26th! Don't worry I haven't finished mine completely either haha *dies inside if the deadline has already passed* but yours is still really good so it shouldn't matter it!

Ooooh I found a post to prove it! Keep going!! we are saved!!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4178889&page=8&p=66626394#post66626394
Original post by LiiHyde
I'm pretty sure it said it finished on midnight of the 26th! Don't worry I haven't finished mine completely either haha *dies inside if the deadline has already passed* but yours is still really good so it shouldn't matter it!
Ooooh I found a post to prove it! Keep going!! we are saved!!!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4178889&page=8&p=66626394#post66626394

ah ok :smile:
lol mine is awful, wait, do you have one? I'd love to read it :wink:
ooooooooooooooooooh thanks! Maybe we are saved :ninja:

Spoiler

Pls find us the last QOTD :ahee: :ahee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Pls find us the last QOTD :ahee: :ahee:

I will!I have one in mind!
ah ok :smile:
lol mine is awful, wait, do you have one? I'd love to read it :wink:
ooooooooooooooooooh thanks! Maybe we are saved :ninja:

haha yeah I've got one more post to do then I'm done! You've put a lot of work into it though and you sound like you've had a lovely summer (I want to play with liquid nitrogen too ) Good Luck I'm rooting for you!! xx

Quick Reply

Latest