The Student Room Group

Deciding what Uni to firm.

Which Uni should I pick out of Exeter, Bath or Bristol for Maths? Got offers for Masters at Bristol, Masters with International study at Exeter and Masters with a Year in Industry at Bath. I like the idea of living in a City (better nightlife and social life etc.), but having a year abroad/ industrial placement is good to have. Cheers.
Reply 1
Original post by Georgieeee98
Which Uni should I pick out of Exeter, Bath or Bristol for Maths? Got offers for Masters at Bristol, Masters with International study at Exeter and Masters with a Year in Industry at Bath. I like the idea of living in a City (better nightlife and social life etc.), but having a year abroad/ industrial placement is good to have. Cheers.

I would say definitely Exeter or bath. I've heard the nightlife isn't that bad in Exeter and you can always take a train to somewhere if that's something that is important to you but idk definitely say those as a year abroad/in industry help you stand out. There were these uni students going for this interview and the ones who got picked were the ones who did the year abroad/industry because it shows experience and really interests employers. Hope I've helped :smile:
Reply 2
Oh wow only just seen when this was posted, I'm sorry that no one replied sooner! What did you opt for in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending