The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Accomodation - Waiting List

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shenelew
Same here I'm in the exact same position, if anyone is looking for someone to share with please message me aswell! have you had any luck with finding people to share with or anything, if you know anything I'd really appreciate it!

Unfortunately I haven't actually found anyone else to share with but I did see private accommodation being advertised on the qmul student pad. I basically need to find another three people who are in a similar situation to apply though as most places only accept groups- you can't apply individually! If you're still looking then drop me a private message and maybe we can try to sort something out?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 41
Hello all,
Still looking for Freshers to share a large house. There are already 3 of us.
Add me on Facebook it's Kyle Mayhew (wearing a SnapBack on the beach in my profile picture) and we can discuss further. 😊 X
Original post by Kyle Mayhew
Hello all,
Still looking for Freshers to share a large house. There are already 3 of us.
Add me on Facebook it's Kyle Mayhew (wearing a SnapBack on the beach in my profile picture) and we can discuss further. 😊 X

Just added you! 🙏🏼
Reply 43
Hey, I'm joining doing first year physics this year. If anyone's looking for an extra person to stay with them, give me a shout! :smile:
Reply 44
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm going to be starting at QM (Barts) in September to study Medicine. If anyone is looking to share accommodation, I will be staying in a flat but I need to find a flatmate! If you're interested, have a look at this link https://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/immaculate-two-bedroom-flat-in-zone-one-good-transport-links/1184078849 and please get back to me soon!

Thanks!
Original post by wp8
Hii, I booked a studio in scape east but unfortunately I can't stay there anymore so I need to find someone to take over my contract asap. The room is on the 5th floor and is overlooking queen mary campus (it's across the road). As it's a studio it has a nice private bathroom and a kitchenette (which comes with a brand new kettle and toaster) I stayed there last year and it was perfect. The price is 240pw. Please message me for more info!!

Is that room still available?
Reply 46
Hey guys,
We have a single room (a room with a single bed) in a flat right behind the Mild end campus, not even a five minute walk. You will be staying with 3 other female first year students. The price is £162.50 pw excluding bills (we can do a 10month contract- don't need to pay for the summer holidays). Dm me if you're interested asap :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending