The Student Room Group

Thoughts?

A guy I like has the same tutorial as me this semester and he does this weird thing. Before entering the tutorial room, he stares at me through the window of the tute room.Only when I look back at him does he stop.

A friend introduced me to him during the previous semester.She complimented him saying that he has nice eyes and then jokingly asked if I think the same as well.I just replied by smiling at him and he smiled back then. After that, we didn't really stay in contact ( different lectures,tutes and labs..). Now, though, during the tutes, he only speaks to me if it is necessary and otherwise just stares at me when I am not looking. If he was like this with other girls too then I would understand but he is actually nice to them.

I don't understand why he is acting this way and if it's because I have actually done something to him.

Any thoughts?

Edit- Forgot to mention this, but he doesn't make eye contact when he talks to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
He's a guy you like, what's wrong with telling him that you noticed so and so about him
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
He's a guy you like, what's wrong with telling him that you noticed so and so about him

I wouldn't hesitate to tell him I like him if he wasn't being so cold to me.
Perhaps go up to him, and just casually mention that you two haven't spoken in a while - maybe ask him how he's doing and how his subjects are going? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cattlelivestock
Perhaps go up to him, and just casually mention that you two haven't spoken in a while - maybe ask him how he's doing and how his subjects are going? :smile:

That actually sounds like a great idea. I'll do that and if he responds nicely, then it's all good but if he's still cold, then I'll just drop this.

Original post by maccas23
I wouldn't hesitate to tell him I like him if he wasn't being so cold to me.

I think he is definitely interested in you somehow. Maybe what you consider as him being cold is just him having cold feet...
No matter how confident a guy is, it takes a lot of nerve to make intentions known to a girl you fancy,...
Reply 6
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
I think he is definitely interested in you somehow. Maybe what you consider as him being cold is just him having cold feet...
No matter how confident a guy is, it takes a lot of nerve to make intentions known to a girl you fancy,...

Could be. I just wish he was doing a slightly better job of expressing his interest.Regardless, I'll talk to him and see how it goes.
Original post by maccas23
I'll talk to him and see how it goes

Best of luck with that. And don't forget to let us know if it goes well...if it doesn't, please keep it to yourself..LOL
Reply 8
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
Best of luck with that. And don't forget to let us know if it goes well...if it doesn't, please keep it to yourself..LOL

Hahahhaa if it doesn't go well, I'll probably disappear for a few days * sigh * - the power of humiliation. If it does go well, I'll keep you guys updated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending