The Student Room Group

Technical baccalaureate (Animal managaement)

Hi I'm Abi,
I've just done my GCSEs and come out with 2 A*, 5 A and 3 Bs.I have been offered a place at Reaseheath college doing an extended diploma in animal management. However now that I have a B in maths that I didn't think I'd get I have the option of doing a higher course. I could do a technical baccalaureate in animal management. I'm just wondering if anyone has done a tech bac? I'd just like to know more information from someone who has done it. Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by cuffyxx
Hi I'm Abi,
I've just done my GCSEs and come out with 2 A*, 5 A and 3 Bs.I have been offered a place at Reaseheath college doing an extended diploma in animal management. However now that I have a B in maths that I didn't think I'd get I have the option of doing a higher course. I could do a technical baccalaureate in animal management. I'm just wondering if anyone has done a tech bac? I'd just like to know more information from someone who has done it. Thanks

hey! they're AWESOME grades - congratz :smile:
It may be worth looking into, on their website, or asking your tutor when your're there or at enrollment:smile: I would have done a tech bacc myself but there weren't any available :frown: also i think it would depend on the overall mark you get over the coming year too.
good luck :smile: - i'm doing a level 2 qualification soon- SO EXCITED, I need to find out more information about extra curricular though...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply