The Student Room Group

My boyfriend showers only once unless he's going out.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
I personally like the subtle smell of BO though, might just be a personal thing.
Don't know about you guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On yourself or on women?
Reply 21
Original post by Ezme39
Aha, with some people it can smell okay I guess! I'm not particularly a fan though. Also, if it's straight after exercise then that's much better than stale sweat...
I have more of a problem with the feel of sweat than the smell tbf; trying to hug a guy who's covered in sweat is a bit of a turn off :P

Meh, you probably just haven't gone out with a guy as healthy as me. Most guys don't really bother with what they eat and they drink so what goes in comes out.

What if you're both wrestling and soaked in jelly tho?
Original post by mrhedgehog
On yourself or on women?

Guys, am not heterosexual. =l

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
In a happy relationship and have been for over 2 years. I just wanted to ask if it was normal for a guy to shower only once or twice a week?

That's nasty and unhygenic. If you're in a relationship you should have the decency to shower every day but if you're single you can do whatever you want as noone knows you're not doing it but it's still nasty not to.
You should tell him to shower every day
It would put me off if a bloke did not shower every day and to try to encourage him i'd suggest we have a shower together every day that way i know he is doing it
Or every day you can just say i'm just going to run you a shower then he has to have one if he still refuses you can just hint that you are having one and ask him to join you, if he still says no just say having showers together really turn you on or refuse to have sex with him until he's had one.
Maybe he cleans himself like a rabbit.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Maybe he cleans himself like a rabbit.

I like bunnies. =D
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
In a happy relationship and have been for over 2 years. I just wanted to ask if it was normal for a guy to shower only once or twice a week?

To me thats grim, I'd hate waking up each morning and leaving the house without having a shower.
Reply 27
Original post by 41b
Meh, you probably just haven't gone out with a guy as healthy as me. Most guys don't really bother with what they eat and they drink so what goes in comes out.

What if you're both wrestling and soaked in jelly tho?

Fair play.

Hahaha, well then normal rules probably don't apply :wink:
Oh come on, you should bath/shower at least once everyday
That is gross, I shower everyday whether or not I'm going out
Reply 30
Original post by Ezme39
Fair play.

Hahaha, well then normal rules probably don't apply :wink:

What are the rules? I think scratching, biting and hair pulling are usually considered acceptable in these situations. What does the loser owe the winner? :wink:
I shower every time I go out not everyday but I don't remember the last time I didn't go out, so I shower every day.
French people only shower once a year. fact.
My gf seems to enjoy sucking me off when i'm all sweaty down there so i shower once every other day and go to the gym 4 days a week.
Clean people shower daily
(edited 7 years ago)
So many people showering once a week, i almost wash my bedding more than that wtf
Original post by EdwardBarfield9
It's normal, and healthier than showering every day

I think you my be mistaken.
If you plan on going out, you should shower. If you're at home for a couple of days and you shower every second day then thats not a problem.

But 2 times a week?.... no.
Personally I need to shower pretty much every day, I feel disgusting if I don't.
Reply 39
Unless my work colleagues invite me out socially then I dont bother showering at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending