The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Accounting and Finance Plymouth

Hi there, Anyone doing Accounting and finance 2016 at plymouth university and anyone staying at Francis Drake block C?
Reply 1
Original post by Pari.Vekaria
Hi there, Anyone doing Accounting and finance 2016 at plymouth university and anyone staying at Francis Drake block C?

Hey
I'm also going to plymouth this year but for Economics with law, I dont know where Im staying yet,
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fawzee
Hey
I'm also going to plymouth this year but for Economics with law, I dont know where Im staying yet,

Hi Fawzee, so far I haven't heard from anyone who is taking up accounting and finance or anyone who will be staying at Francis Drakes.

Are you on the waiting list for the accommodation or still not sure?
Reply 3
Hi Fawzee, so far I haven't heard from anyone who is taking up accounting and finance or anyone who will be staying at Francis Drakes.

Are you on the waiting list for the accommodation or still not sure?

Hey
I also havent heard from anyone taking up Economics with law.I'm on the waiting list for the accomodation.I'm no 56.Fingers crossed I get a room
Reply 4
Original post by Fawzee
Hey
I also havent heard from anyone taking up Economics with law.I'm on the waiting list for the accomodation.I'm no 56.Fingers crossed I get a room

Hey, have you got the accommodation sorted ? I got mine sorted I'm in Francis Drake 👍😃👏👏👏
Reply 5
Hey, have you got the accommodation sorted ? I got mine sorted I'm in Francis Drake 👍😃👏👏👏

I just got mine sorted,I'm also in Francis Drake Hall

Quick Reply