The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Have you chosen your modules yet?

Hey, I will begin studying Accounts and Finance this year and have yet to choose my modules. If you have chosen your modules already; do you only select three for this first semester? Or is it all the modules you plan to take on during the full year for both semesters?
Planning to do the two compulsory modules: Accounting I as well as Introduction to Law and Business Law. Then for the third option Introductory Microeconomics.
Any help from current students/new undergrads who have already chosen their modules would be appreciated. :smile:
Also, what did you choose?
Reply 1
Original post by daanyh
Hey, I will begin studying Accounts and Finance this year and have yet to choose my modules. If you have chosen your modules already; do you only select three for this first semester? Or is it all the modules you plan to take on during the full year for both semesters?
Planning to do the two compulsory modules: Accounting I as well as Introduction to Law and Business Law. Then for the third option Introductory Microeconomics.
Any help from current students/new undergrads who have already chosen their modules would be appreciated. :smile:
Also, what did you choose?

I think it really depends on your course. Two of my modules were mandatory, I had to choose the third. Also mine are 20 credits each which means I will select new ones in the second semester.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Quick Reply