The Student Room Group

Applying to univeristy

I want to apply to two veterinary science courses and two veterinary nursing courses. I have written two separate personal statements, as they are very different courses. Can I send two different personal statements off through UCAS? Or, could I apply to all four with my veterinary science personal statement and email the universities that do veterinary nursing my personal statement separately?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by BRN73
I want to apply to two veterinary science courses and two veterinary nursing courses. I have written two separate personal statements, as they are very different courses. Can I send two different personal statements off through UCAS? Or, could I apply to all four with my veterinary science personal statement and email the universities that do veterinary nursing my personal statement separately?

You can only send one personal statement. Ive got a similar problem as I'm applying for both Law and politics.

Quick Reply

Latest